Wanted: Freeware AutoText Application

BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
edited August 2004 in Science & Tech
We're using a web based call tracking system at work. One thing I love about Word is the AutoText feature. However, this new tracking system doesn't have it. I need to find a little utility (freeware or shareware that doesn't expire) that allows me to create basic phrases, sentences... etc, and allows me to paste it into an application or a text box whenever I need to. I would prefer something with a shortcut key or right-click based menu. Does anyone have a few ideas for me? Thanks!

Comments

• kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited September 2003
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Thanks for the site. There were only one or two programs in there that I saw. Does anyone have anything more sepecific?
  • --Duracell----Duracell-- Miami
    edited August 2004
    I have a program called "Perfect Keyboard 99 Pro" that does exactly what you asked.

Unfortunately I don't know where to find it as I found it here on my work PC but I'm sure google could assist you with that.

Anyhow, it's called Perfect Keyboard 99 and it can do a lot more than simple sentences and phrases but it's shortcut key based. (You know, like control+shift+(key)) or something.