MTGoat

2»

Comments

• edited July 2006
    I just wanted to also add to this thread stating that Mt_Goat is an excellent person to deal with. He keeps in constant communication throughout the deal and I highly recommend any dealings with him. AAAA+++++ trader. :thumbsup:

EDIT: 8/1/06 - Got in from the rig last night and started hooking the mobo up to my brother's machine, which had suffered a mobo failure due to a lightning strike in his yard. The mobo was very well packaged and included the cables and usb header and the quick start maunual, all in the original box. I finished intalling it in the case this morning and right now I'm testing the other components that were in my brother's computer with the mobo. No problems at all with the way it runs and there is a very nice hsf on the northbridge that Larry had mounted in place of that POS cooler that Abit had originally mounted. I did have to nub down the corner of that nb hsf a hair so that I could mount the Swifty MC462 heatsink that was on this computer, but that only took a few minutes of work to do. The only other problem I have run into is that this NF7 doesn't have any sata ports, but that's not Mt_Goat's fault and he specifically said that this was an NF7 and not a NF7-S in his for sale thread. Now all I have to do is wait for the pci sata controller card to arrive and I'll have my brother back in business.

Thanks again for an excellent deal, Mt_Goat!:Rocker:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Just want to keep this easy to find as I plan on doing some trading again. ;)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I plan on doing some trading again

Nice segway. Thanks for trading with me.

Mt_Goat just purchased a 9800GT video card from me. Deal went down exactly to the terms we had negotiated. I had considered it a zero risk transaction, and so it was!

Let's trade again sometime!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Recently bought a near complete system, was shipped incredibly fast which made it just in time for my internet to get installed. Was packed like Fort Knox, and just an all around perfect deal.

Thanks!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Mt_Goat is an excellent person to deal with. Flexible and communicates well! Packaged extremely well too!

Would recommend anyone trade with him!