Guild Wars

2»

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    diddo
  • edited October 2004
    Its hard finding a team you can depend on during this event, the total opposite of last time. I hope the dead wood is cut back when the game goes to retail as this could be my new favorite game.
    edited October 2004
    d00d get ahold of me on aol or msn ill join up with ya I am playing this game like a crazy motha
  • Dream-WeaverDream-Weaver Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited November 2004
    man that game was fun, most enjoyable although i LOT is missed before ill ever consider buying it. (of course this is still beta)
    edited November 2004
    yea i spent around 3 hrs on it yesterday ( i have the beta code )
  • edited November 2004
    I have a code for this weekend too, the new bows seem to make me a lot more useful as an archer which is nice. Some missions I have done I have done the major damage to bosses rather than the tankers. Combine that with some of the skills I have picked up from doing the quests and I have done quite well.

I just wish there were more ways to make money and buy items. Relying on pickups and trying to find all those salvage items for the crafters makes things way too hard for the more casual players.
  • Dream-WeaverDream-Weaver Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited November 2004
    near impossible. they HAVE to fix that before i'll even consider buying it =/