Hitler was Banned from Xbox Live

JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
edited June 2007 in Gaming
WARNING: CONTAINS SWEARING!

His life as he knew it is now over, He was Officially Banned from Xbox Live!

Thats what you get for modding your xbox 360!! LOLZ

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    NSFW warning.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    So this explains why he lost the war despite all the technological advancements he had over the Allies.... this also proves that the Germans had time shifting ability of sorts.

Not to mention why he killed himself....
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited June 2007
    RWB wrote:
    So this explains why he lost the war despite all the technological advancements he had over the Allies.... this also proves that the Germans had time shifting ability of sorts.

Not to mention why he killed himself....

I know man... Video games destroy your life.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    How is this funny?
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Not only is this unfunny, but it actually manages to make a good movie worse and depreciates the value of a serious event.
    edited June 2007
    i guess its only funny if you know whats going on in the console world right now... or maybe its just lame and only i thought it was funny, which happens all the time. LOL
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited June 2007
    my 360 had modded firmware. when they started banning i downgraded back to the original one.....gotta think about these things ;)
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited June 2007
    To hell with all you people that don't like it. Hitler was a tool and that was funny as hell. I scared my cats when he gave the news line for the wii.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    To hell with all you people that don't like it.
    That was uncalled for. They're allowed to have a different opinion. Simmer down.
  • Radio91PRadio91P Layton, UT New
    edited June 2007
    I don't think that it was trying to demean the significance of what Hitler did. I don't remember anything about the clip mocking what he did to the Jews, or any of the other horrible things he did. If anyone would react so crazy about some stupid game, Hitler would. That clip is funny!:bigggrin:
    edited June 2007
    I don't find it funny. I also don't care.

THE ROAD GOES EVER ONWARD...
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited June 2007
    That was really funny. I am serious, and if they had Xbox back then he would have been so pissed off, like that. That is funny stuff.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Not only is this unfunny, but it actually manages to make a good movie worse

What movie is that? I'm sure I'd be interested. WWII history is one of my favorite interests.
    edited June 2007
    Downfall.
    edited June 2007
    its from "Der Untergang" a really good movie btw.

Thrax i officially name you "thread spammer" of the month! you winz!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Jengo wrote:
    i guess its only funny if you know whats going on in the console world right now

I know what's going on, it's just not funny to me. I guess it affects me more given my heritage. I can't see Hitler being made light of, given the magnitude of his crimes against so many.
    edited June 2007
    Jengo wrote:
    its from "Der Untergang" a really good movie btw.

Thrax i officially name you "thread spammer" of the month! you winz!

Uh.. Okay.
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2007
    Being a 3rd gen American (great grand parents moved to the United States in the 1940s to escape the camps in Germany) I still thought it was pretty funny. I thought it was made for that exact parody too (I've never seen Downfall) until I noticed that the German didn't match the subtitles at all. Funny post Jengo, glad I caught that. Anything that makes fun of Hitler is okay by me. Yes I'm a jew.

~FA
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    3rd gen and just from the 1940s? my great-great-great grand dad was in the civil war. but my grandma was the daughter of some old people who were the kids of some old people. My generations kinda reach back a long way. and my great great grand dad was in world war II.

On topic again, I watched it and found it mildly humorous. It wasn't gonna make me fall out of my chair, but it was pretty funny.
  • jhenryjhenry California's Wine Country
    edited June 2007
    Haven't laughed so hard since the FSX dub of this was out...

Very funny!
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2007
    3rd gen and just from the 1940s? my great-great-great grand dad was in the civil war. but my grandma was the daughter of some old people who were the kids of some old people. My generations kinda reach back a long way. and my great great grand dad was in world war II.

My mom's dad's dad. Doesn't that make me 3rd generation?