Clanpay

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited October 2008 in Team Fortress 2
Alright, so we've been at it about a month... Is the general consensus just to keep the gameservers server going?

It seems to work well, we haven't had any major problems.

If so, I would ask everybody in their good conscience to help pay for the server via clanpay. You just click on the link and pay what you feel is fair, towards our monthly bill. It's all out in the open so you can see how much we have to come up with.

Sound good?

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Yes sir!
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    not a regular due to time difference and i don't use paypal, but willing to send 20 bucks every so often. PM the best way other than PP to send it to you Prime.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    You can still pay even if you do not have PayPal . It routes everything through PayPal's Credit Card division if you do not have a PayPal account.

Oh, I chipped in even if I haven't played yet. I have the game now though!! :D
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Two questions. Any way to make the payment automagically? Any server upgrades avaliable? Higher tick rate, lower latency, higher priority over other servers on the machine, stuff like that?
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Two questions. Any way to make the payment automagically? Any server upgrades avaliable? Higher tick rate, lower latency, higher priority over other servers on the machine, stuff like that?

Higher bandwidth for downloads?

I think I can scrimp some money towards the server, I just won't get my father that new lung he's been waiting years for. Nah, jk. But seriously I have no problem chipping in.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Black Hawk wrote:

No, that's the kind of stuff we would need a dedicated server for.

So far we're $112 up! :eek2: thanks, everyone. That gives us almost three months :D
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    wait I'm confused it says "Account Balance: -$112.00"

Does that mean we need that much more or what?
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    No, we're in the black $112. You can still buy your dad that iron lung with the money you've just saved.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    You can still pay even if you do not have PayPal . It routes everything through PayPal's Credit Card division if you do not have a PayPal account.

Oh, I chipped in even if I haven't played yet. I have the game now though!! :D
    Thanks for the info Q
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, that means we are UP $112. The next payment of ~$40 will be due any day, so it will get made out of that, which will leave us with ~$72, etc.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    No, that's the kind of stuff we would need a dedicated server for.

FWIW, I saw another hosting company that offered those options but the final tally would've been over $80 a month.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Cool, Nice setup for server pymnt.
    Disregard question I sent you earlier prime.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Threw a ten spot on it the other day but i noticed were up to like 150 dollars in the green so i hope everyone keeps playing, at least for three months.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited January 2008
    BAM, heres a $20 team IC.
    edited January 2008
    woot :D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    $20 from my direction in the kitty :)
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    $25 in

bump
    edited August 2008
    awww thanks, zuntar! :)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    $40.00 CDN = $44.44 in. I first thought we were running a deficit but realized we are paid up for awhile yet. :)
    edited October 2008
    Thanks Terry! That's awesome! :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    Much appreciated! :rockon: