So Hawk and I were clan-stacking today...

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Team Fortress 2
according to an admin. Got booted and all.....just the two of us. Ordered to either, change teams or drop my tag. WE WERE NOT PLAYING FAIR! STACKING THE ODDS IN OUR FAVOUR! MUUHAHAHAAAA!! Or something like that. What a dick. :rolleyes2

Oh ya, I created a thread in their forum.... http://wdfnews.com/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=6688

Comments

• HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Hey!!! You guys are Clan Stacking!!! Drop the IC dude! Or get dropped!
    So, If he drops the IC from his name he can stay!
    Didn't make sense then and still doesn't now! BBWWaaHahahahhahaahaaha
    Only thing I can think of is Bad Horsie (the admin playing) had someone on his red team (that was getting their butt kicked in the game) complaining about 2 {IC} members playing on the same team.
    Makes me feel like I'm in a Monty Python twisted play or something.
    Hehehe, It's a little funny now, but it sure wasn't last night.
    I was pretty stoked over the whole debacle.
    I registered and posted there too.
    The admins of the site straightened out Bad Horsie and changed their clan stacking policy all together.
    They also apologized for the incident and hoped it wouldn't create any hard feelings.
    So, Maybe we done some good TBonZ.
    I was having a fun time till that happened.
    Even met some cool TF2 players there.
    The guys on our team were working together and trying to co-ordinate attacks.
    Which was fun even though the other team was camping their fort.
    Actually, They pretty much had to because we were attacking from all sides as fast as we could.
    Anyway, it's all resolved TBonZ and we're invited back to play anytime.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    They seem to me to be good guys afterall. Horsie was just very mistaken and am glad they set the policy straight. I'll play on their server again. It'll be nice to be able to clan-stack again.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    And don't you know, I go back over there to check out what was posted on the first thread you made TBonZ and the last admin that posted there this morning {pDs}BelligerentPimp did this to your thread post...I say this because at 6 am this morning the addy was still in the thread.
    The snip is where he took out the icrontic.com or whatever you had posted for our game server....
    [We have our own server (snip), but if 3, 4 or even 5 of you had came by, you would never be asked to change teams or drop your tags. I was having fun on your server besides this but it struck me enough to register and post this.]
    Man, These asshat admins really don't want to have any friends from other sites do they?
    edited December 2007
    Petty.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Well to say the least you guys handled it in a professional and courteous manner. It is great representation for IC, even if they did strip the server name out, because you both showed such a positive attitude.

That's living the Icrontic life! :thumbsup:
    edited December 2007
    I'm glad you perceived it as much GH. I found out a long time ago to not go in with all guns blazing, unless of course it's on a TF2 server. :)
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    I can actually side with them removing the server name, for what it's worth. Otherwise, well handled.