Zero

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Gaming
They are slamming Potsy at Pots1 and me at TF2 real hard. Three different *******s. Potsy has deleted his account. I was doing 80% of the work anyways, and I can't be bothered to keep up, it's becoming too much. We've been attacked so many freaking times this weekend and has consumed all of my time.

Depending on what happens with TF2, I may throw in the towel as well. I'm looking at recouping my gold and will probably restart when the server finishes this game.

Sorry for letting you guys down but I'm done retreating and rebuilding, I think it's fruitless and obvious that we don't have a very good chance of doing anything real meaningful in this current game. That said, I believe we can kick ass with a level playing field. We have rose up the ranks at a mad rate. I only hope a lot of you will want to join me again after endgame when odds are evened..

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Q, do want you want with your troops. I think you should pull them out, they will all be destroyed for not.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Is there another attack incoming to TF2? I don't see any actual attacks on you today.

Sorry to hear about Potsy, but I kinda figured you were running that show anyway ;) I can barely manage my own account let alone another.
    edited April 2008
    4 incoming at TF2. Being pressured by two Zero members and attacked yesterday multiple times.

Pots1 will be gone in 2 hours.

Yeah, Jason was just signing in once in a while and building something to keep the account legit. It's really not his cup of tea, but I wanted to keep his account going. I can't do it anymore and told him to sign in and be done with it..
    edited April 2008
    I can't recoup my gold. I can give it to somebody else who continues to play by contacting support. Maybe to someone who will help me out after the server restart if I need any. I have 356 gold.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Crap... I sent you more then noticed you sent some back. I REALLY think we could have taken out over 10k worth of troops and no one sends multiple waves of 10k troops. The later waves would be less with the expensive ones too.

Well... If they come for me, I'm gonnastand and fight. They ain't taking me down!!!
    edited April 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    I can't recoup my gold. I can give it to somebody else who continues to play by contacting support. Maybe to someone who will help me out after the server restart if I need any. I have 356 gold.
    I've dropped over $150 on this game (small amounts at a time and never realized it.) I know that I don't want to walk away from the game til its gone....
  • edited April 2008
    why quit when your loosing?
    if everyone did that.. WELL games would be no fun.

Just hold it out, thats why the outpost was devised. So we can defend for the future.
    edited April 2008
    I'll send them back Q. Not to worry.

I hear what you're saying Micky and believe me, it hurts to quit, but I must. I just don't want to have to defend the rest of this game. If need be, I'll transfer my account to somebody. They'll have my gold and a good start on things at the outpost. That would be better actually.
    edited April 2008
    That was close, broadys troops arrived less then a minute after Chayc sent in 15000 axeman.

Between Pots1 and TF2 there are 9 pending attacks by lowrise & Chayc. I'll total up the number of attacks this weekend and post back. I actually don't mind GodSend now, these guys are dicks to the fullest. Only one ever replied to a message I sent.
    edited April 2008
    Bastards...
    edited April 2008
    This has to be coordinated and not just random attacks, but, it's Zero X and Zero2, so maybe it is a coincidence.
    edited April 2008
    All of Zero uses the same forum.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    face it, some Zero players can be the incarnation of a bastard (i like that phrase, i used it on someone and it worked pretty well :))
    but anyway, it could be coincidental that this whole deconstruction of our alliance began shortly after hinting at an alliance with Zero, maybe it's to prove something.
    to me, it proves these dudes need to get a life.
    i think people are like that in this game though, they can't just say no to someone, they have to get their friends to annihilate you.
    on my last account in this server i was destroyed for being in TheOri, and leaving it. TheOri started a war on Terra so i was hammered for being with them, and hammered by the players for leaving it...
    i'd started at a decent early time on that server as well...

but this game is all about getting better from experience, i'd not have been as big as i am now without the knowledge of how to grow avoiding raids, and knowing that big players have a tendancy of being royal pains.

if you are quitting, i look forward to seeing you in the restart!
    edited April 2008
    Can you hold until 10:52 am?

Q, time reinforcements for then if you want to put up a good-n-proper defense @ TF2 :rarr:
    edited April 2008
    There are 2 more attacks in 7 mins. The third, 4 hours 37 mins and the fourth at 6 hours 27 mins.

I can make anyone sitter if you want.
    edited April 2008
    Are you reinforced at all yet?
    edited April 2008
    Lame, they were one troops attacks.
    edited April 2008
    No, I pulled all reinforcements, mostly by Q and Broady.

Doesn't matter, I made my decision. I do have to quit now in order to get it on again at the restart, my gf has been pissed at me being glued to the screen admist the constant attacks. It damn well consumed all my time this weekend.
  • edited April 2008
    Well you dont need to delete, just give the account to someone else, it would be a waste for the villages to just disappear.

And i looked at the attack logs.. Its just to scare you obviously.. They must know theres a connection between you and potsy.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    I officially pull my support for TBonZ being in the top three. Quitter! :D
    edited April 2008
    I've been scouted... This HAS to be a consolidated attack on {IC}, NOT a coincidence!!! Whoever trys for Cetus had better be prepared to suffer some serious losses. :rarr:
    edited April 2008
    3,000 scouts! I guess he really wanted to know your defensive capability.

I sure wish you had been in a position to kill all of them. I think I'm going to invest in more scouts so that I can kill them when they visit Cantrellia Prime, as I'm sure they will.
    edited April 2008
    He scouted me with only 50% of my troops. I also have 3,000 impierans available from Broady. If I get attacked, it will no doubt wipe Cetus out but they will suffer a terrible loss. I expect as much as 10 million in losses for them.
    edited April 2008
    Cantrellia Prime (only village worthy doing anything to, from their sight, IMO) has 1,200 scouts and I've got 500 being trained right now. I have resources headed into the village so that I can train more. Hopefully I have enough time to train what I need before I'm scouted. There's no way I can kill 3k scouts w/ only 1,200 scouts in the village. I'm going to train scouts in Cantrellia Minor and Cantrellia Major once I get the stable levels high enough and then reinforce Cantrellia Prime with those scouts. I have

1600 Legionnaires
    1100 Praetorians
    2200 Imperians
    10 Equites Imperatoris
    300 Equites Caesaris

In Cantrellia Prime right now, so I think that's enough to kill 3k scouts IF I can also have 3k scouts in my village.
    edited April 2008
    Actually, I have 1,250 scouts because I pulled 50 from my oasis. :) Gotta get those scouts into the village every way I can. I definitely don't want to appear vulnerable when Zero comes knocking.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    800 scouts your way in a little less than 2hrs.
    edited April 2008
    Thanks, BH, but don't you think you might need them? (Don't get me wrong, I'll gladly accept them, but I wouldn't want you to let your village be scouted by helping me).
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Only person that's gonna scout my village is GodSend and there's nothing that I can do against him. Either way, there are 300 scouts currently training and I'm also training Phalanxes.
    edited April 2008
    Well... almost all my troops are either sitting at Cetus or on their way there. I also have 2000 impierians from broady. Total defense... 12,000 troops. Most are lvl20.

Anone that attacks will feel some serious pain. :-)
    edited April 2008
    Funny thing is that one also feels big at first with 2 or 3k troops and then during recess comes the big kid with 25k troops and knocks down your building blocks. Feels so bad it almost makes you want to stop playing but I am waiting for the moment the server restarts to kick some ass.