Godsend is no more!

HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Gaming
Tired of Godsend? Had a Village taken? Well it's gunna stay that way! But he's not taking any more villages, or logging on again, or doing anything harmful against us any more :)

QCH finally managed to get through to MH and he's finally been banned :D See here

Comments

• Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    we don't know if it's a permanent ban or temporary jsut yet, so lets see for now...
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    What? A new thread started? Over something covered in another thread? No way!
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    ^^ cheers
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:

That was sidekick, lol!
    edited April 2008
    ^^ cheers

haha!
    edited April 2008
    well isn't this awkward.. : P
    edited April 2008
    I'm only kidding buddy!
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    I didn't say Haru was the one griping about new threads. I was just pointing out: Here's a new thread, and it's actually about stuff already covered in another thread.

I wasn't trying to be rude to Haru, nor was I trying to be rude to Sidekick, I was just pointing it out because after the NEW THREADS post yesterday, I thought this was very funny. Still do.
    edited April 2008
    oh i know : )
    this is a fine example of my point. nothing against haru or anyone else, its only my opinion.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:

Well if you'd not been on in a while you'd want the news straight away instead of trauling through other threads by which time the conversation will be on something else. Thought it'd be usefull is all. I'm suffering from notifications too... My other emails are drowned and unread against my 2500 unread emails, 99% of which are IC reply notifications... I'm considering turning it off and I'm definately unsubscribing to threads I don't give a monkey about :tongue:
    edited April 2008
    exact opposite over here... 0.o