Village placement

HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
edited May 2008 in Gaming
Hai,

I'm looking to place a village as a half way point between two of my current ones to make quick support less of a problem- But I don't know how to work it out/find the square. Anyone know of a method?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Hai,

I'm looking to place a village as a half way point between two of my current ones to make quick support less of a problem- But I don't know how to work it out/find the square. Anyone know of a method?

give me yer co-ords and I can do it for you? (or use pythagoras' theorem)
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Between Resolve (-75|289) and Haven City (-185|33)
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Between Resolve (-75|289) and Haven City (-185|33)

-110/256 (it is simply half way between both the x & y co-ords) and, if it helps any... yer 2 at the moment are 278 squares apart and yer new one would be 139 squares from each (give or take a decimal or two) :D
    edited May 2008
    Haha, Thanks SillyViking :D I never was good at maths... My exam for that is soon too... yay ¬_¬
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Haha, Thanks SillyViking :D I never was good at maths... My exam for that is soon too... yay ¬_¬

Good luck with that.. what level you studying at? If there is anything specific yer struggling with gimme a yell (also I believe Muffin is pretty good on it too)
    edited May 2008
    GCSE, and thanks :D (Secondary school)
    edited May 2008
    Settlers are on their way, Thanks :D
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    GCSE, and thanks :D (Secondary school)

Cool I (vaguely) remember doing my 'O' Levels... my eldest is just about to do her last lot of SATS before she starts on her GCSE's next year...

and I am currently doing maths & physics degrees... allegedly, but Travian seems soooo much more fun than Newtonian Laws :cool:
    edited May 2008
    Haha :D I'm doing Physics as an A level next year at college :D
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:

Then you will DEF need the maths!! :p
    edited May 2008
    Hah, I can do maths just not the higher end stuff. I know enough for physics :D Trust me, if I didn't have a serious grudge against maths I'd be taking that too :togue:
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    I do that atm, along with Pure & stats maths, computing & media
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited May 2008
    MickyG wrote:
    I do that atm, along with Pure & stats maths, computing & media

As a proud mother he got 100% in first module in his computing A'Level. And did very well in both Maths and Physics. Keep it up Micky :)
    edited May 2008
    :thumbsup:
    edited May 2008
    Hmmm, when I send resources to Enraged (the middle village) from Haven it takes almost 4 hours but when I send them from Resolve it takes about 40 minutes.
  • edited May 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Hmmm, when I send resources to Enraged (the middle village) from Haven it takes almost 4 hours but when I send them from Resolve it takes about 40 minutes.

how much you wanna kill me? BAD place for typo - I just found piece of paper I wrote it on to tell you ...... was SUPPOSED to say (-110/161) ...... 256 was the difference of the y - co-ords

SORRY!!!!!!!
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    >_<
    better luck next time...?
    edited May 2008
    Haha :tongue: Don't worry about it, 40 minutes from Resolve is close enough :D