Best Free, Freeware, Classic Free Games?

JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
edited May 2008 in Gaming
hey!

Im looking for some good free games. I dont mind if they are old, new, freeware or abandonware. Im just looking for some good free games for PC.

Oh yeah, LEGALLY Free.

thx for any recommendations.

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    When I'm looking for freeware games, I always start at gamehippo.com. They have pretty much everything, and it's all well organized, and has staff reviews.
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited May 2008
    CB wrote:
    When I'm looking for freeware games, I always start at gamehippo.com. They have pretty much everything, and it's all well organized, and has staff reviews.

thanks! i'll check it out
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Gamehippo is a good source for freeware games. Check out the home of the underdogs for pretty much every free game out there ever (but is has bandwidth issues sometimes because EVERYONE is on it)

also a great site for abandonware would be abandonia.com which has a nice selection and a nice layout.

And if you find a bunch of old dos games you want to play then go get dosbox and check out this for some general info about how to use it and setup any game.
  • Quantom-XQuantom-X Alexander, Arkansas
    edited May 2008
    [FONT=&quot]What exactly do you mean by abandonware?:confused:[/FONT]
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Quantom X wrote:
    [FONT=&quot]What exactly do you mean by abandonware?:confused:[/FONT]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    System Shock 2 is abandonware now, I beleive. You can pick up a torrent of anywhere.