Sharp Aquos 32" LCD

tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
edited July 2008 in Trading Post
I'm selling my 32" Sharp Aquos LCD HDTV which is in great condition. Absolutely no scratches on the screen, and not a single dead pixel. I really want to get a bigger TV now that I actually have the room for it, and I am looking to upgrade to a 42". I bought this TV exactly 1 year ago (ok so a year and 2 weeks).

You can check all the stats here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8849268&type=product&id=1209165527449

I'm thinking around $450 shipping included (depends on location because it's a 51 lb box). If you have anything that you would consider trading for send me a PM. Feel free to ask any questions.

tv.jpg

TV1.JPG

If any mods have problems with me selling a TV, delete this post. I figured it was technology/computer related considering it made for awesome CS Source games.
tv.jpg 285.6K
TV1.JPG 259.4K

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    It's fine. Good luck on your sale!
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    I might be willing to buy this in month or two - and I'll be driving by so i could maybe get a no-shipping discount :)

I'll see if you still have it then.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    How much is shipping to Alaska? Oooh, never mind in that case! (no Flat Rate boxes that big.

free bump
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited July 2008
    The TV is sold.