Mass Invite Manager - Outlook/Exchange 2003

tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
edited August 2008 in Science & Tech
We here sometimes do company wide events where we invite over 1000 people and would like to just push that through as an outlook event.

Yes this is fine to do but managaing it at the other end is problematic - Outlook does not allow you to list all the partipants (past the first 100) so it is difficult to see how many have accepted, tentative etc

Does anyone know of an addon or way we could track the responses better, this can be freeware or commercial product

thought I'd pick the collect brains trust here - have not had a great success googling

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    Google is the one that has your answer. Let me give you an example:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p5aAOmLQWLhlgJj0gpVOAag&email=true

It will automatically dump answers into a spreadsheet online with their name, their attending status, and the date/time they signed up. Because google is powering it, your resources are effectively limitless.

Is this what you're looking for? If so, go create a new spreadsheet and opt to share it. Then select that you'd like to share a form, then add questions, etc.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited August 2008
    Thrax wrote:
    Google is the one that has your answer. Let me give you an example:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p5aAOmLQWLhlgJj0gpVOAag&email=true

It will automatically dump answers into a spreadsheet online with their name, their attending status, and the date/time they signed up. Because google is powering it, your resources are effectively limitless.

Is this what you're looking for? If so, go create a new spreadsheet and opt to share it. Then select that you'd like to share a form, then add questions, etc.

Hmm needs to be internal to the company - we do not allow any external application like this to work

good suggestion though but thre are dozens of online websites that I could run attendance - was just trying to use exchange as this would allow the invite to also be in the persons diary as well as have the event registered with the person who inniated it