Well, that's it

HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
edited September 2008 in Gaming
Its been great, really great- But all good things must come to an end, and not always with a boom :cool:

We made new friends, we had good times and we stuck together when we needed each other. Constant support, teamwork and frienship is what made IC so brilliant; The odds were almost always stacked against us and we were still the ones to come walking out of the dust in slow motion when it was all said and done. Here's to a victory that should have been ours!

<object width="425" height="344">
To carry on the tradition started by our first King, Keebler- I leave you with a scene from the holy books of the Lord of The Rings
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F13zIsPDn3I&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Anyone playing next round? I know i am.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    Well done everyone. We were so close to victory but in the end it wasn't ours to take. Still it was a good server and I'm glad to have been part of it with all of you and our OMEGA friends.
  • edited September 2008
    Thanks to all in the alliance, especially to those in leadership positions. I've greatly enjoyed playing this summer but I wont be around for next server as I'm starting uni and just wont have time anymore.

Muffin! I shall see you at uni :P
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited September 2008
    It's official:

attachment.php?attachmentid=26026&d=1222368915

44 votes from a 39 person Alliance! Who (else) voted twice :bigggrin: ?!
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited September 2008
    Oh and had Q rejoined us at the last minute, we'd have been ranked 28/9th! Thus fulfilling our "We WILL be top 30" pledge!

Job done I'd say :bigggrin: :thumbup :rockon:
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    Awesome :D:D
  • edited September 2008
    I said this in a different thread too, but it seems apt to mention it here...

I plan to play again for the next server (around New Year) and I know a few other "larger" players who plan on rejoining for that one too (including Mark/n3o) - so those of you taking a short break keep yer eyes and ears open. Maybe this time we can come back bigger and better than ever :)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    I'll be back for the next server. This is my pledge. :D
  • edited September 2008
    nice TB looking forward to playing along side you :D
  • edited September 2008
    nice TB looking forward to playing with you :D

Wanna rephrase that Tom?? He has a bad enough rep as it is :bigggrin:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    He has a bad enough rep as it is :bigggrin:

You guys have been doing a good job of keeping that from me...now I am paraniod, haha! :wtf::D