EVE Online?

MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
edited November 2008 in Gaming
I recently converted my trial to a paying account and was wondering is anyone else playing it now???

Sooo...if you are, or HAVE what ship were you using? I'm on the last day of my Cruiser, getting a BC today :D

....What can I say. I'm a sucker for the one server, full world PvP.

Comments

• Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, I played EVE up intill Trinity came out, I got nothing against Trinity, just bad timing, hehehe.

EVE take SOOOO much time to play and theres SOOOO much waiting for your abilities to train, so I quit.

I had a BC on my main, he was one of thse government-military guys, has expertise in missiles.
  • BudBud Chesterfield, Va
    edited November 2008
    I play on and off for the last year or two. My in game name is anillation. Might be taking a break again though. It eats up time so easy. Right now training amarr for pvp is the way to go. If your mission running caldari is it.

Right now for ships I fly ishtar, sentinel (pwns), vengance, and a malediction.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    If I had a normal job I'd be playing still. Played on and off since beta, could have been bad ass if Ild have just kept the account active and training :p
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I know Drasnor plays as well.
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    After the newest expansion "Quantum Rise" the game has got alot more balanced. It also fixed alot of the lag in high traffic areas (Jita) and fleet fights.

You can't just run in with a MWD (Micro Warp Drive) anymore and expect to kill everything in your path. Warp scramblers now counter-act MWDs instantly

You should see my cyclone though. It's pimped up to about 7k shields, a passive tank and 5 artillery with 3 heavy missle launchers

EvE is fun!

If you play, give me a shout. It's "Judah Savahna"