Oblivion: The Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine expansion Tips

Morpheus17Morpheus17 Barrie, Ontario, Canada
edited May 2009 in Gaming
In no way is this thread meant to take away from the other Oblivion tips thread of which i am an outspoken supporter of, but rather this thread will hopefully serve as a source of help for those who need specific help for the two expansions for Oblivion. Please keep all posts made in this thread specific to the expansions and save any tips for the original version of the game and post them on the other thread so that viewers looking for help with the expansions can find them more directly. Happy Gaming!!!

Comments

• ErikNorthmanErikNorthman south D.
    edited April 2009
    Morpheus17 wrote:
    In no way is this thread meant to take away from the other Oblivion tips thread of which i am an outspoken supporter of, but rather this thread will hopefully serve as a source of help for those who need specific help for the two expansions for Oblivion. Please keep all posts made in this thread specific to the expansions and save any tips for the original version of the game and post them on the other thread so that viewers looking for help with the expansions can find them more directly. Happy Gaming!!!

i need help lol. im good in the main game and all that jazz, but i bought the extra content from a store, you know, shivering isles and knights, and i put it in to download it onto my 360 and it doesnt show on the game. i waited 24 game hours too and nothing. got any idea whats up?
  • ErikNorthmanErikNorthman south D.
    edited May 2009
    jk lol. i figured it out.