WTB: AGP Graphics Card

DareDare SD
edited February 2009 in Trading Post
I hope I'm doing this all right.
I'm looking for an AGP graphics card, for my old clunker here.
My old one is a 128 DDR ATI Radeon 9800. Its what I've been playing everything on for years, but its dead now, and I'm running off the motherboard GPU, at least, I think.

Anyways, I digress.

I really am new to all this, so please just drop me a private message or something, if you have a bit floating around that you wont mind disposing of fairly cheaply. I'm a broke joke, dont have much for cost allowance.

I'm not looking for anything fancy. Just something with VGA display and S-video out so I can use this old thing as a player on my TV for Kyli to have some other stuff to watch.

Anyways, Thank you all very much. :vimp:

I read in the rules to show your email, So, Email Darepruett (at) gmail.com

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    ill have a 6800 AGP in about 2 weeks ill let go
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Dare, thanks for posting in the Deal Depot & Trading Post. Thanks also for reading the rules. Your email address does not have to be posted, just available and enabled in your profile.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    i'll dig through my box when I get home. I have a couple, but I don't recall if they are any good.
  • DareDare SD
    edited February 2009
    Thank you both for your mentions.
    I'll be PMing you Gnome, for prices etcs after a bit.
    But it will be a while till I trade one or two here. Need to save up a bit of money, and get myself one of those prepaid credit cards, to pay into paypal, so I can do a straight trade. XD I dont think anyone would like the idea of me snail mailing cash.

So, I'm still interested, and WILL be getting one. But I have no current exact date when. So if you get more offers or have another use for the ones you mention, feel free to send em off. Dont let me hold ya back. XD

Thanks again guys.
    edited February 2009
    I dont think anyone would like the idea of me snail mailing cash.
    Gnome prefers it that way, as long as you insure the cash. :hrm:
  • DareDare SD
    edited February 2009
    Leonardo wrote:
    Gnome prefers it that way, as long as you insure the cash. :hrm:

Really? O.o
    I figured it'd be frowned upon. Heh.
    Sending cash would make my buy happen sooner. XD
    edited February 2009
    ...I was joking. Sorry if you took me seriously. Sending cash in the mail is illegal, an activity we can't condone at Icrontic.
    edited February 2009
    ...I was joking. Sorry if you took me seriously. Sending cash in the mail is illegal, an activity we can't condone at Icrontic.
    edited February 2009
    Thank you both for your mentions.
    I'll be PMing you Gnome, for prices etcs after a bit.
    But it will be a while till I trade one or two here. Need to save up a bit of money, and get myself one of those prepaid credit cards, to pay into paypal, so I can do a straight trade. XD I dont think anyone would like the idea of me snail mailing cash.
    So, I'm still interested, and WILL be getting one. But I have no current exact date when. So if you get more offers or have another use for the ones you mention, feel free to send em off. Dont let me hold ya back. XD

Thanks again guys.

Dare, in view of what you stated, I've deactivated (moved to "Completed Trades") this thread. Please feel free to open a new buy/sell thread when you think the time is right.

Leo