HELP! XBOX 360 Updates for Fallout 3?

RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
edited March 2009 in Gaming
First time doing this with XBOX 360 Live....

I go to the downloads section on the title screen of the game, which connects me to XBOX Live's list of downloads, but no game updates - just a bunch of BS screen savers and demos.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I not in the right place? Can I upload updates from disk?

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Any critical updates will be automatically downloaded when you try to start the game and are connected to Live. What updates are you looking for, exactly?
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited March 2009
    OK, good. I was looking for the new 1.4 patch that is on the Bethesda website. Hopefully, its already loaded.

I wanted to install the new downloads that allow you to go all the way to Level 30, to ready your character for "The Pitt" module that is coming out/is out (not sure??)

Looking for "Operation Anchorage" too. Found that one in the DL list on XBOX Live - says is 800 points?? Do we have to pay for DLs off Live, because that would be some major BS?!
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Yes, you do. Because they're not just mods, they're extra content, complete with more story and everything.

Also, you can't get to level 30 until the last DLC comes out, I think - that's the one that unlocks after-ending play and level 30.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    RADA wrote:
    Looking for "Operation Anchorage" too. Found that one in the DL list on XBOX Live - says is 800 points?? Do we have to pay for DLs off Live, because that would be some major BS?!

Certain content (in this case, expansion packs) cost money, yes.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited March 2009
    This is the same on xbox as it is for PC patches are free expansions cost money. The 1.4 patch doesn't give you the expanded level cap. That was originally supposed to be the 3rd add-on after the Pitt comes out. But that may have changed to be included with the Pitt. I haven't been keeping track.