Kill Everyone You Meet

ScizSciz Chesterfield
edited June 2009 in Team Fortress 2
So I was really close to this achievement and decided to go for it just a few min ago. What do you know, I ended up getting it while playing against a couple IC guys. One in particular...Ampersand. Now some people said they will back me up on this so I hope they do. For those that don't know that's the sniper achievement of 1000 kills. I was telling Ampersand on Badwater while only E was left to cap that I had only 2 more kills. Then I got one and said I have one more kill who's it going to be??? Ampersand was talking and said "It's not going to be me!" but all-talk was on of course. So I saw him talking and he was in my scopes and right as he said "me" I killed him with a headshot and he pretty much was like "Oh, I guess it will be." You had to be there but it was funny.

So there you have it. Ampersand was my 1000th kill for the achievement. All I can think to say is "tee hee".

Comments

• DeionDeion Ohio
    edited June 2009
    It made me laugh when it happened
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    that's the ultimate form of smack-talk :D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Awesome I witnessed it, Its is true! and u know what wasbest I believe He killed ampersand right after that again!
  • RichDRichD Essex, UK
    edited June 2009
    Was good to finally get on and play with you guys last night. I have to say that the IC server deffinatley rocks. I just need to learn the Maps!!!
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    couple new maps I havent played but all in all I have been on a ton more since My wife works 4 to 5 nights a week now
  • BustedByFedsBustedByFeds Ephrata, PA
    edited June 2009
    Sciz speaks the truth, and I witnessed it first hand. It was the laugh of the night for me mostly because Ampersand is usually my nemesis.