2009.07.28 "Spoons" discussion

shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
edited July 2009 in Lifestyle
I figgered I'd start one...

Marushka - mmm yes. The large size is a bit out of focus, but that's probably my fault :).

Snark - I like it a lot. The metallic spoons look really cool, and those two plastic spoons in the middle have made me take several additional looks. I couldn't tell if they were actually one big spoon with cool reflections or something else. right now, i'm still not even really sure. I think the only comment i have is that the creases in the tablecloth throw me off a little bit.

Canti - I like all the different spoons and how my eyes sort of get lost in the mass of different ones, but still have places to focus on (the plastic one and the wooden spoon).

Me - I'm quite happy with this one, but I had some other angles I liked much more. Unfortunately, spoons are reflective, and either I or my camera was in all the other shots.

Comments

• MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    snarkasm: I love it. Really creative!

canti: I like all the different angles and lines in the shot. good idea.

shwaip: great lighting, great shadows, and really great color. I love everything about it.

me: I had a bunch of crops I played with and ended up with something different from my original goal because of the shot being a little out of focus. But I like what I ended up with because it looked soft, the lines were cool, and, let's be honest, its kinda hot.