Crazy Idea: Gameboy Camera?

QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
edited August 2009 in Lifestyle
So, I want to do more photography. Loads more. MOOARRR.

But part of me wants to do something a bit different than just using my normal digital camera...

And I just remembered that I have an old Gameboy and a Gameboy Camera sitting at my parents house, which i'll be visiting near the end of the month...

So, should I dooo eeet? Should I yoink it and take photos and share them with peoples here?

And more importantly, does anyone have any experience or ideas or crazy schemes that could help me figure out how to get the pictures from the camera to my computer? I mean, all I have so far is "place gameboy on scanner", but can anyone think of anything else?

Comments

• QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I've done a little research, and it looks like because I'm living in a post 2007 world (because before 2007, MadCatz made a Gameboy Camera to PC cable), my options (short of modding a gameboy advance to have RCA outputs) are scanning (which might not work well, but who knows) or buying a gameboy printer and thermal paper, and printing the photos and then scanning them.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Or you could just use the DSi built in camera if you have one of those. Pretty sure that has the option to send pictures.
  • edited August 2009
    DSi camera < Gameboy Camera