New Wii Remote and Nunchuck next month

jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
edited October 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Question for anyone who has MotionPlus: is it worth it?

Don't have it and never used it so far.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    GH and I used MotionPlus at E3, and it was certainly awesome.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    DOH! I just purchased Wii sports resort and an extra motion plus so me and my kid could play together!

Oh well, I'm still glad to see them incorporating it into a standard controller design.

Now if I could just get a Guitar Hero Wii kit with wireless built in, I'd be all set.
  • edited October 2009
    MotionPlus still isn't built into the remote.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited October 2009
    Wii Motion Plus is certainly worth it on the few games that currently support it. Tiger Woods with MP+ is awesome. Wii Sport Resort is good, but for the most part doesn't really do it justice in most games. However Table Tennis is fantastic.

Though why they don't just incorporate the technology into the wiimote and scrap this add-on nonsense for future products is beyond me. I can take my existing wii controls, grap a can of plastic spray paint and do the same thing for about $6. So this product announcement is pretty weak.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited October 2009
    Good news, this should be standard from now on. I wonder if this will be bundled with new Wiis.
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited October 2009
    They prob won't bundle it with new Wii's for a while due to places already having stock.. But I certainly think they should!!