FREE L4D2! ZOMG LOLOL

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
edited November 2009 in Gaming
Really, I have one copy left and it's yours if you can convince me that you deserve it more than anyone else. So far only 5 people have tried and I'm not very impressed by any of them so your chances are good! Put your thinking cap on and do your best........worst? Whatever, have fun with it and you'll be killing zombies before you know it!

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I would like your free l4d2 copy because i am nice.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    You type messages in a manner that is very inconsistent with your in-person speech.
  • edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    Really, I have one copy left and it's yours if you can convince me that you deserve it more than anyone else. So far only 5 people have tried and I'm not very impressed by any of them so your chances are good! Put your thinking cap on and do your best........worst? Whatever, have fun with it and you'll be killing zombies before you know it!

I can't say that I "deserve" l4d2 for free. However, I really would like to get it when it is still new. I had to wait to buy l4d because of the price and then by the time I had it all my friends had already had their fun with it. Those who stuck with it already had their l4d clicks and I never really got to enjoy it. So, this time I hope to get l4d2 right away so I can have fun with my friends while the game is still new.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Starman wrote:
    You type messages in a manner that is very inconsistent with your in-person speech.

QUIT LEAVING THE CABINETS OPEN
    edited October 2009
    Sorry. :(
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    GO MIZZOU!

heh, choose wisely young grasshopper

pick me!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    BECAUSE THIS

love_me_canti%21.png
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    BECAUSE THIS

love_me_canti%21.png

That's the creepiest fuckin' thing I've seen all week
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Adriana%2BLima_1.jpg

Trade yuh.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I've never met you, and I really only talk to you if we're both up late on IRC...?
    edited October 2009
    I deserve a free copy of L4D2 because I already have one and I only need one more to dual-wield them.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I need a free copy because, well I........ have never.....the shame.......

I am a L4D Virgin!!!!:eek2:

I have never......well you know... a :zombie: before!!

Help me, HELP ME Blossom to my full potential please please Canti.
    I will never forget you... big boy;)!!
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Because you got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one. You should get that and if you don't for shame.

Also, I don't have one yet. I WANT. If you don't I will tell keebs you want him.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    When's the deadline? I want to submit an idea, but I'm leaving for work in about 5 minutes and will be there all day (effing weekends).

I have an idea, but it's not going to be easy to top Thrax.

*edit* Zuntar's. I really like that one. Takes a real man to admit a thing like that.
  • SirCandleSirCandle New Haven
    edited October 2009
    I deserve it because I already preordered it.
    Edit: I didn't read starman's post. What he said.
  • edited October 2009
    Well,

The past 3 years have been tough for me...

I wanted to buy a computer so i could play some games on like the rest of my friends do, but my mum kept saying that i have to pass my O-levels which where 3 years later (now), I was saving up cash in the mean time so i could buy some stuff for it when i get it. As soon as I finished my O-levels my dad had lost his job so we had to cut back on the spending.. :( luckily i had enough money to buy a decent PC which I've spent all my money on and don't have enough for any games. I don't even get pocket money.

It would be awesome to get this :)

edit: Just so that you know. O-levels are GCSE exams
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Dammit Paranoid is going to win, or at the very least he's going to be getting a hat.
  • HotrodsunHotrodsun Salem, OR
    edited October 2009
    Because my wife served me with divorce papers 3 days ago, and I don't get to see my childern for 4 to 5 day at a time. I need something to take my mind off stuff.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    1. Lynx - Deadline is when I pick a winner.

2. Thrax - lol

3. Paranoid/Hotrodsun - Very depressing and I wish you the best.

4. Magic - YOU LIE! Although very kind of you.

5. Zuntar - It will be all the sweeter if you wait until you find that one special :zombie: that makes you feel like you never have before and I would never rob you of such an experience. <3

6. _K - What is this I don't even?

7. Kitalpha - You might have something there. Needs a little more confidence maybe.
  • edited October 2009
    I'm sorry for your loss Hotrodsun but seems like you've been playing games for quite a while now, And I would really like to get atleast 1 game to play with my friends. :)
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Id say give it to Prime or keebs for running a Amazing site and being broke it might bring a smile to their faces and warm their hearts!
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited October 2009
    Id say give it to Prime or keebs for running a Amazing site and being broke it might bring a smile to their faces and warm their hearts!

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Ever since zombies killed my parents back in 89, I've had to make frequent trips to Haiti to get my revenge. Obviously this was very inconvenient and quite expensive. Unfortunately I'd even have to clean up their disgusting mess of rotting flesh after I ran out of shotgun rounds. Apparently the authorities over there couldn't understand that I was fighting for the human race and didn't take kindly to random limbs and brain matter being found by young children.

Luckily, this all changed in 2008 when the masterminds at Valve released Left 4 Dead. No longer would I have to spend thousands on weekly trips to Haiti. No longer would I have to chisel my way out of backwater prison cells with teeth from the kill the night before. I could finally have my revenge whenever I wanted, wherever I wanted. Whether it be in hospitals, farms, airports, or even churches, I was covered.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. Those great men have put together an even greater assembly of zombie killing mayhem. With it comes fire axes, chain saws, frying pans and more black people, but also spells a swift end for the once great community of killing machines. Many of my zombie killing brothers will move on, leaving me with no choice other than to rack up the frequent flier miles and orphan more little zombie children. For my sake as well as that of zombie babies worldwide I must acquire Left 4 Dead 2. Please Canti, think of the children.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    wait your parents were killed before you were born.
    edited October 2009
    Yea and that whole part about killing zombies in Haiti is completely true too. I wouldn't lie to you guys.
  • edited October 2009
    announced a winner yet?
    edited October 2009
    I'm sure he will say who the winner is in this thread when he chooses one.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    8===D
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    You should give it to someone in Australia.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Also I want a free copy of Barbie Horse Adventure 3: The Musical.
This discussion has been closed.