Icrontic St. Patty's 2010

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    yeah i bet the trip in the pod was pretty exciting...nah i am going for a possible job opportunity
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Funds depending, I might drive out for a day. Not going to stick around for any longer than that though.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    For some odd reason, I misread this as, "Fundus depending..."
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Heh... that could apply as well... in some way... I have no idea where I'm going with this
  • edited February 2010
    in C:
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Canti may not be in. Was on the phone with him yesterday and due to an emergency family situation, he is currently in North Carolina. Or maybe it's South Carolina. Either way, he doesn't know how long he'll have to be there, so his presence here depends on how that plays out.

He also doesn't seem to have access to intarwebs, which is why I'm posting this.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I'll be there, hot sex
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Canti may not be in.

Sadface. If you talk to him soon, send his family IC's best!
    edited March 2010
    Annes wrote:
    Sadface. If you talk to him soon, send his family IC's best!

Will do.

Scotty's in? Excellent, it's about time we catch up man!

what is it, three weeks now? I'm stoked!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Hey, March 18. Stop being a bitch and get over here.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I debated showing face, but Delta wants to charge $275 round trip. So unless the city of Detroit wants to pay my airfare, I'll stay home.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Where are you trying to fly out of? If you can go out of St. Louis, I see something on Priceline for $180 round trip.
    edited March 2010
    WagsFTW wrote:
    Where are you trying to fly out of? If you can go out of St. Louis, I see something on Priceline for $180 round trip.

the priceline price is $184+taxes=$216+$50 in gas driving to St. Louis and the 4 hours doing that. also includes a layover in Chicago turning a normal hour and 30 min flight into almost 5 hours. no thx

but I appreciate you looking ;)
    edited March 2010
    Well, I tried.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    If a few people could bring 4+ port switches (no hubs, pls) with them it would be greatly appreciated - probably could use 3-4 total for the weekend depending on how many people bring their computer.

We're out of working ones; we're using a (possibly) flaky one in front of the firewall just to keep the dev server up. :-/ Will try to remedy by Expo, but it ain't happening by ICSP.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I've got to start a trip to CA/AZ/OK on the 19th. I can come up on the for the beginning of ICSP if I fly in and out of Detroit.

Could I get a volunteer to drive me to DTW for a 3pm flight on the 19th? And could Brian or Matt (or anyone else local who will still be around) pick me up again on the 26th? Happy to provide gas money for the service.

I'm stubborn enough to try to get two trips into my Spring Break. It's actually cheaper for me to fly out of DTW than Columbus, enough to make up for my gas to drive up to Detroit, so it seems like a win-win deal.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    CA? Come on down!
    edited March 2010
    Any volunteers? We can call it my birthday present :D

(ICSP = ICGargBDAY)
    GHoosdum wrote:
    CA? Come on down!

I'd love to, but I think it's going to be a really quick trip. I'll be in Calimesa for just over a day, then driving to Phoenix. :(
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Gargoyle wrote:
    I've got to start a trip to CA/AZ/OK on the 19th. I can come up on the for the beginning of ICSP if I fly in and out of Detroit.

Could I get a volunteer to drive me to DTW for a 3pm flight on the 19th? And could Brian or Matt (or anyone else local who will still be around) pick me up again on the 26th? Happy to provide gas money for the service.

I'm stubborn enough to try to get two trips into my Spring Break. It's actually cheaper for me to fly out of DTW than Columbus, enough to make up for my gas to drive up to Detroit, so it seems like a win-win deal.
    I will take you to DTW on Friday :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, we'll figure it out Garg
    edited March 2010
    I <3 you guys.
    edited March 2010
    It looks as if Canti's family situation is getting straightened out, and that he'll be in attendance for ICSP
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    It looks as if Canti's family situation is getting straightened out, and that he'll be in attendance for ICSP

YUS!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:

AWESOME! More people will be here than at the 04 lan.
    edited March 2010
    :)
    Can't wait to see everyone!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I have to go to my grandmother's burial on Saturday, I will be gone the entire day, as it is 200 miles away.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I might also be absent for part of Saturday to go visit the University of Michigan.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Rob and Jackie absent together for extended periods of time during an IC event? This does not compute
    edited March 2010
    whoever does pictures, please get them up ASAP so Jimmeh and I can work on video <3
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I have to go to my grandmother's burial on Saturday, I will be gone the entire day, as it is 200 miles away.
    The 20th or this week (13th)?