Alright alright, I hear my name sucks

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited September 2010 in Gaming
Background:
For those that may be unaware, my naming for Orcs has always been terrible. That being said, I would love for the Icrontic community to help me with names. Whether we are choosing the lesser of all the evils (options I give) or suggesting one below, I don't mind throwing 10 dollars into the wind here for some fun.

How it will work:
I am out for the weekend, during which I will let this poll run, on Monday I will use the community as the basis for my decision on what to rename my character. If you don't like any of the options provided, select "other" and post your vote on a name you or someone else came up with. Please, nothing that violates the EULA.
Also, if for some reason the name is taken despite not showing up on the armory, I will choose the next popular. If a name does not receive enough particular votes we will see what happens from there.

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    What the heck was wrong with Dannorath?
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    What the heck was wrong with Dannorath?

^^this.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited February 2010
    Not orcy, but we can make that an option. I'll assume that is what the "other" votes are for, and I would not be opposed to changing it back... I was debating that already, not sure why I didn't make it an option.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    I usually just go with whatever name I come up with that sounds the coolest to me (I would name every character I ever make Obsidian if I could). I don't pay attention to what race the character is unless it's a pun or something. Then again I'm not much of a role player so...
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Kragoth!
    edited February 2010
    The masses have spoken, i think... Dannorath it is.
  • doozerdoozer Florida Member
    edited February 2010
    Dannorath sounds like a very angry yogurt. No one ever says your whole name anyway, they'll just end up calling you Dan or Rath. My characters name was Doozer and they ended up calling me Dooz.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited February 2010
    Dannorath is a damned solid name IMHO.
    edited February 2010
    It's officially Dannorath, and sense i had to use a race change *sigh* to change my name, Ive been forced to be a troll, which is pretty amazing in itself. Love me some trollin'
  • RichDRichD Essex, UK
    edited August 2010
    I think up something in English that sounds cool like destroyer or slayer then chuck it into babelfish and translate it and see what comes out. I have a troll called Tropedojager and an orc called Tueur... Cant remember what language they are or what the original words were. One was Dutch I think.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Quannorath
    edited September 2010
    Canti wrote:
    Quannorath

We have a winner.