ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
edited March 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Hunters will no longer use mana. WUT
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I don't understand reducing the effectiveness of Plate armor to make it nearer the other classes. That is the point of plate, it is made from heavy metal to absorb damage.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I think it's both a PvP problem and an overarching issue with keeping classes alive during fights.

Plate wearers currently have a huge physical damage reduction advantage to other classes. They should have an advantage, but likely not as big a one as they have currently.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    It's really not as big an advantage as everyone thinks it is. I've played both clothies and plate wearers over the last 4 or 5 years, and I'm telling you that I have little more survivability now as a plate wearer than I did as a Warrior in BC or a Warlock in Vanilla.

Mobs hit so hard and fast that your armor class is basically irrelevant. What's the difference between a death in one hit or two, when both happen in about 2 seconds? There's no difference.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, your health pool is much more important than any avoidance (once you're uncritable). If a mob can 2 hit you but you are relying on your avoidance to save you on that second hit your gambling. If you can get your hp up to where you can take those two hits then its up to your healers.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Hunters no longer using mana? Oh I gotta see this. I was hoping for them to give hunters unlimited amount of Bullets or Arrows.
  • edited March 2010
    Hunters will use focus, as their pets. At least, that's what i heard...
    I hope warlocks will be better than they are in Cataclysm :D As i play warlock...