ICC 25 - Ongoing each Thursday @ 9 Eastern

ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
edited April 2010 in Gaming
The rules:

Spots will be first-come, first-serve.

Showing up does not guarantee you a spot, though I will do my best to get everyone in.

Loot is main-spec free-roll, with a 1 item limit per person, per boss - meaning you can potentially win 1 piece from every boss, but no more than 1 piece per boss.

It has been discussed that even if you're raiding as a spec that is not your main - you are allowed to roll on main spec gear.

Finally - please enjoy yourselves, but be a good representative of our guild. We're giving these people a very close look at the face of Icrontic, lets make sure they walk away thinking "Wow, I wish my guild was that awesome".

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    So, after this Monday are we going to 10 man Heroic then? Was hoping we would have 25 guildies by now.

Also, won't be there(Thurs). Enjoy the lootz
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    fatcat wrote:
    So, after this Monday are we going to 10 man Heroic then? Was hoping we would have 25 guildies by now.

Also, won't be there(Thurs). Enjoy the lootz

We will be moving up to 10 man Heroic 4 weeks after we kill the Lich King (depending on how long it takes us to finish him, if we take longer than 3 weeks to down him, that margin will likely narrow). This will give us a reasonable number of chances to acquire any remaining 251 level gear people still need, in addition to making sure everyone has access to heroic mode by being involved in the Lich King encounter firsthand.

The goal is to be in 25's before that 4 weeks is even a consideration, but that may or may not happen - as I'm not (and I hope everyone else isn't) terribly interested in adding bodies to Icrontic for the sake of adding bodies. That tactic always ends up messy in the long run.

Currently we're at 22 active, consistent raiders - so long as all of those people show up every Sunday/Monday once we acquire 6-8 more people, we'll be in good shape for 25's - especially once our current temporary retirees come back to full time. We'll need 30ish active raiders to guarantee we can do 25's every raid week.
  • M46h1n3M46h1n3 Member
    edited April 2010
    saving broliath for thursday
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Cancel.