CCP launches EVE Online: Tyrannis expansion

Comments

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Luckily it's a time of peace where I am so the station guns are offline. I haven't been able to find a dev blog entry on how planetary interaction actually works. Does anyone know?
  • JingallsJingalls Eugene, OR
    edited May 2010
    Oh how I miss eve-online...
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Check youtube. I've been seeing posts of tutorials on my feed on Facebook from CCP because I'm a fan, so they're probably putting them up there.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    It would seem I started playing EVE at a good time. 1 month in and there's a major expansion. Time to speed up my mining skills so I can be an evil bastard and strip mine some planets.
    edited May 2010
    is there an icrontic corp?
    edited May 2010
    Doubtful, I don't think many Icrontians play.
    edited May 2010
    Well it seems like there's at least a few of us. I'm planning to get back into the game in the fall, is there any interest in an icrontic corp?
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited May 2010
    I have a pretty heavy addiction to eve - I'm already pretty settled into a corp, but feel free to hit me up when you guys are online. Jettarina is my main toon.
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, I'm pretty settled in a corp as well. With people that I work with. Yes, we couldn't get enough of each other AT work so we started a Corp in EVE. We're masochists.

Anyway, my (currently only) toon is Waldorf VonWonderSalad
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    It looks really cool. My roommate plays it and has been for 2 years or something. But the offputting thing is it takes forever to build up to where it gets kinda fun. And the spreadsheet ui I'm not a fan of.
    edited June 2010
    It's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Especially if you play in a corp with people you know. I've been in game for only about 2 months. I've already gone on low-sec crawl with my corp which was pretty fun. They also helped me by suggesting what skills to train first to get to the point I needed to be for the crawl and provided ships and equip for the crawl. Mine got blown up, but as a group we took down some epithet spewing jerk in a ship worth more than our entire fleet combined. Good times.