EPIC 2010: (Magic: The Gathering) EDH

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited June 2010 in Community
I commented over in the Board/Card Games forum about this but anyone who knows what EDH (dragonhighlander.net) is or would be interested in giving it a go check out the site and bring a deck. EDH is a very laid back format of Magic: the Gathering that would be good fun in between all the other good fun at epic...

For those unaware of exactly what this is who play Magic, the deck construction rules are all on the site and you can even get some ideas of what kind of decks you might see on their forums... I hope to see some interested parties throwing around EDH decks at EPIC.

Seeya there!
~Spencer

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'll be bringing my cards with me so I'm willing to play a pickup game or three, time permitting.
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'll be bringing my cards :)

How competitive is your deck? EDH becomes crappy if people bring decks that are filled with infinite combos and the like if others have random cards in them and stuff....

Mine is fairly competitive, but I can easily make a new one that isn't quite so competitive to make it a lot more fun.
    edited June 2010
    I'll even have some old cards from, like, 10 years ago.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2010
    I use to run tournament quality Sharuum but that got boring... Since then I've been playing deliberately toned down decks. My deck runs good cards but is by no means ridiculous or has any sort of deliberate combos in it. That being said you won't need to tone down your deck just to play me... My deck is tuned.
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'll see if I can throw a deck together in time. I'll bring cards regardless.
    edited June 2010
    My cards are packed including many old cards from 10 years ago for trade.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi
    reads EDH rules

:eek2: 100 card decks, I couldn't get to my old cards in storage... I don't think I even have 100 cards. Well, current cards are coming with anyways.

? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    reads EDH rules

:eek2: 100 card decks, I couldn't get to my old cards in storage... I don't think I even have 100 cards. Well, current cards are coming with anyways.

:rockon:

-Bobby