iPhone 3G 8GB jailbroken and unlocked no Wi-Fi

KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired)By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
edited June 2010 in Trading Post
For sale, a jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 3G. The Wi-Fi detects APs but for some reason does not connect. This may be fixable by replacing the Wi-Fi antenna, which can be found on eBay for $5.

The phone has been updated with iOS 4, and was jailbroken using redsn0w and unlocked using ultrasn0w. I tested the phone with a T-Mobile SIM and it places and receives calls without issue.

I am asking $150, shipping included. I ship via UPS. Your item will be packed well enough to survive a drop from an airplane. Trust me, my shipping guys pack like champs.

I have limited Heatware as Tyler Durden, but 100% positive eBay feedback as moe_szyslak. I am also a long-standing member (user ID 4:rockon:) and supermod here at Icrontic.

Comments

• allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    is it under warranty? b/c i know alot of iphone has wifi problem, and it not as simple as antenna, it is the broadcom BT+wifi chip that was bad, b/c i am one of them that has the problem, and i did try to replace antenna,
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Not under warranty, unfortunately. So it's an issues that requires a whole board replacement? Not good. :(