EVGA GTX 275 Co-op (2 GPUs, one card)

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited July 2010 in Trading Post
EVGA GTX 275 Co-op

Excellent, fully working condition. I've never overclocked the GPU cores or memory, only the shaders on the 275 core.

The "Co-op" model has two GPUs on one PCB card: 1) GTX 275 @ 633/1134/1296, 896MB memory, and 2) GTS 250 @ 738/1100/1836, 384MB.

The GTS 250 GPU is the onboard dedicated PhysX processor. This card also handles Folding@Home great, with production up to 15,000PPD + (only the GTX 295 beats it).

EDIT: Price lowered to $225

$240, which includes USPS Priority/Flat Rate shipping. If you are an active member of Folding@Home, take $10 off before we even negotiate. If you are an active Team 93 (Icrontic), take $20 off. Shipping still included with those discounts.

Payment is PayPal, CC or non-CC

Sorry, NO TRADES, USA ONLY

Heatware

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Offers are welcomed.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I've never heard of a GTX275 having a GTS250 also :hrm:

When gaming, do you choose which GPU to use, or does it do some SLi magic?

Sorry, not trying to hijack, I wish you the best of luck with the sale and Leonardo is an A+ trader gentlemen
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    It's not a reference design card, it's EVGA's GTX 275 "Co-op.
    The second GPU, the GTS 250, is a dedicated PhysX processor. In gaming you don't select anything. You just play and it runs off the GTX 275 processor. For Folding, you set it up to run two GPU clients, like other dual-GPU Nvidia cards. Oh, it folds very close to the GTX 295's production. For Folding, it will bury any Nvidia single-GPU card except the GTX 480.

Price is now $225, shipped USPS Priority.