Just finished Price of Persia 2008 -BEST ENDING EVER!!

Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
edited July 2010 in Gaming
Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who has not had a chance to play this title, but damn the 2008 Prince of Persia title has the best ending ever. I picked this thing up in a five below store on a whim that I would likely never finish it. It sat on the shelf for a couple months. I finally started playing it nightly a week or so ago and stuck with it, and I'm really, really pleased with it. Never has $5 purchased so much quality entertainment.

Anyone familiar with the ending of this game? Anyone feel the same way? Seriously, the end just blew me away. Its one of those rare gems where you can make the case that games can be elevated to art, its that good.

Highly recommended for anyone that missed this one.

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I've been toying with this game off and on for about two months now. I'll start it up then something will distract me and I'll stop playing for a couple days. Rinse and Repeat.

I've certainly enjoyed what I've played and I just may get around to finishing it.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    That game got me really excited about the Prince of Persia franchise again. Too bad they ruined it with the new one.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Same thing, Cliff. That ending was powerful on a couple of different levels. It really, really impressed me with its depth.