Photo Challenge "Balance", July 15 to Aug 1st

MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
edited July 2010 in Lifestyle
Hey Team!

I got out my camera for a wedding this weekend and I fell in love with taking photos again. Seeing as we grabbed a few minutes of nice weather here in seattle, I wanted to challenge myself and thought I would open it up to the fantastic photographers and wannabe's and creativity seekers on icrontic. I really miss the results and feedback of last summers challenge.

SO.

"Balance" is the theme I chose. For 2 weeks, from July 15 to August 1st challenge yourself to take a photo that in whatever way you feel means "balance" to you. It can be a camera phone shot of the tallest jenga tower (or bud light lime beer can tower, i dont judge) you can make with your friends. It can be something you create, something you see, something stationary, a scene, something that exists only for a second.

I will create a results thread and a discussion thread like last year. Post your favorite photo to the results thread, and then comment/critique and review the other submissions on the discussion thread.

This is a friendly challenge. No winners, just fun. Unless no one else posts a photo, then I win. :)

--Laura

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I love you. <3
  • MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Its getting close! If anyone still wants to participate, get those pics up! If you can't get em up by tomorrow night, go ahead and post it whenever. it would be cool to see some more pictures!