FS/T: Parts Old and New! Lots of 'em.

RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
edited August 2010 in Trading Post
My storage area overfloweth. I mean really really overfloweth. Seriously. Buy my stuff, please. You can come pick it up in Cleveland, I can come to you, we can meet half way, or I can box it up and ship it! What sort of stuff? Weeell...

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 CPU - Used - $60
This came from a system just upgraded. Genuine Intel, possibly with some warranty left on it. Installed in Abit IP35-E with genuine Intel Heatsink and never overclocked. Even has the original retail box to ship in around here somewhere. You'll get the CPU and the genuine Intel heatsink (copper slug style.)

Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 CPU- Tested New! - $50
This is a brand spanking new Intel Core 2 Duo E4500. It has been taken out of the box, installed with stock heatsink, tested, and put back in the box. (Test results? CPU good. Other parts in system? Bad.) This processor has warranty left on it, though I don't know how much. It has less than 1 hour of use, and it's in the original retail box. Thought I'd find a use, and turns out I never did.

G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 Kit - $40
"Oh my gods, Phil, $40? Really?! Are you nuts?!" No. I'm not nuts. This is some seriously good memory. Red heatspreader with chrome trim, so it looks nice. PC2-6400 with 5-5-5-15 conservative timings and 1.8-2.0V supply so it moves really nice. It's this kit here, the F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ in fact. But what makes it really awesome is that it earned my Seal of Approval; this specific kit will run 4-4-4-12 till the cows come home, at 1.8V. Oh, and it's got a lifetime warranty. Just FYI.

Abit IP35-E motherboard - Used, Dead - $20
This is an ex-motherboard! It has expired! It is not pining for the fijords! Here's the deal; powers on, BAD_POOL every boot, USB ports have no power, VReg sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies.
But maybe you can fix it. Maybe you want to make art of it. Maybe you're looking for skeet targets. It's up to you. Just buy it, please?

Genuine Honest To Gods ABIT BP6 with CPUs and Memory! - $35
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, your firewall can be the envy of the neighborhood with this lovely beast. It's the perfect, and I do mean perfect system for pfSense. How do I know this? This was my firewall for some years. It includes the BP6, a pair of Celerons (I believe 300's or 366's,) a pair of Alpha PAL heatsinks, and at least 256MB of PC133. (Possibly 512MB!)
Condition unknown. I make no promises! I last recall this system working, but it's an Abit BP6. It's old. It hasn't been turned on in years. It's dirty. I cannot guarantee that it will or won't work, so it's an as-is. I have a replacement capacitor set for it, which you'll also receive.
ABIT BP6 w/CPUs, Memory, and let's just make it a system - $55
"Make it a system, you say? What does this get me?" This gets you the steal of the week, it does. You'll get an old ATX chassis. You'll get a pair of PATA hard disks, 14GB each I believe. You'll get a Matrox G450 AGP video card. You'll get a Sound Blaster AWE64 ISA. You'll get a Netgear FA310 PCI NIC (two for just one dollar more!). You'll even get a PATA DVD-ROM! Sorry, but no power supply included in this deal. I ran out.
Again, NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK. I have no way to test. Shipping will cost you.

Phil's "This Board Is Old" Special(TM) - $5 each!
I have a random assortment of old Pentium-era motherboards, ranging from the extremely rare AOpen ATC5200 overclocker's dream to Amptron "VXpro" boards. $5 gets you one of them. Which one? It's random, but I'll take requests on a first-come first-serve. Almost all of these include some sort of CPU, be it Pentium, Cyrix 6x86, or even AMD! Which? I have no idea!
That's $5 shipped, too! I want these gone! Want to take 'em all? Make me an offer!

Assorted Expansion Cards - FREE. SERIOUSLY. FREE.
Pickup only, sorry folks! Come and get them, or maybe I'll make a trip to ICHQ with these in tow, never know. Most work. They're all old. None of them are useful to me.

UPCOMING ITEMS -> PC Power & Cooling Silencer 360, ABIT IP35, old 20GB PATA drives, dead hard drives for art, old hard drives that work.

Paying me is sorta easy. I take money order, I take personal check (has to clear first, no offense), I take cash. Sorry, I don't take PayPal.
Trading with me is really easy. Tell me what you're looking to trade. There isn't a whole lot of hardware I'm not interested in, but I am very specific. Listing all the things I want would take forever and ever. Just send a PM or email with your offer and I'll let you know.
Pictures available on request!

Now pretty please help me get this crap out of my house?

Comments

• TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I remember the BP6, I messed around with them years ago. I got a pair of 533 Celerons running at 600, with 768 MB of ram. Didn't actualy do much with it, aside from being one of my early folding computers, but at the time a dual CPU computer was amazing.

www.bp6.com was a website for them. The people there used to try and mod the bp6 to take a Pentium 3.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I actually have that BP6 system except with 433 Celerons and leaky caps. I've got the kit for it, just need to put 'em on.

Tell me about your old boards, I'm looking for something with a 430HX chipset and PCI slots. Failing that, I'll take your ATC-5200.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Investigating the board collection tonight, sorry about the delay. I think I have at least one 430HX in here, just have to dig through a lot of stuff to get at it.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    PM sent to drasnor, that's one AOpen ATC5200 board gone (with processor!) and about eleventy billion to go.

MORE ITEMS ADDED, HOORAY. (For you. Not me.)

Athlon MP Package (WTX) - $85 and you pay shipping
    If you just went "huh" sokay. WTX is a semi-proprietary power supply form factor that didn't last; specific electrical layout internally and different pin configuration. Otherwise, these are all standard EATX mechanical.
    This package is complete; Tyan Thunder K7X, pair of Athlon MP1800's, Delta 460W WTX power supply, I believe 2GB of memory (but may be up to 4GB), in a hideous Chieftec knockoff case with a valid Windows 2000 license attached. Condition unknown, but believed to have a problem with the motherboard. Processors do NOT include heatsinks, but uses standard Socket A heatsinks. At least a CD-ROM will be included. The chassis is banged up pretty bad, but mostly cosmetic. May be missing some parts like rails too, but I'm pretty sure they're all there.
    This system weighs at least 20lbs and is pretty big, so I'd prefer local pickup.

Cooler Master Aquagate NEW IN BOX - $40
    This is an original Cooler Master Aquagate water cooling kit, see link for what it has. This kit does not have the Socket 775 adapter, but it should still be available. It was only opened to inspect the contents, and then repacked and stuck in my closet to be forgotten about. Also fairly heavy.

Sony PSX and uninstalled Modchip - $20 Shipped
    I can check exactly what model PSX if you like. The modchip is the correct one for the model though. Will ship with power cable, controller, memory card or two (I forget how many I have.) Definitely works.