K's spare gear sale

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited July 2010 in Trading Post
1k PCP&C PSU - 140$
    Bought this off a friend who purchased it new where we worked. He used it to run a bunch of HDDs. I bought it to run quad-SLi. I got tired of the constant fan noise coming from the computer so I pulled it out and put on a shelf.

Acer x223w LCD monitor - 120$
    Purchased in 2009, I think. 1680x1050, 5ms, DVI & VGA, matte finish, non-moveable stand. Replaced it for a dell SP2309w

Zalman FC-ZV9 - 25$
    This is identical to the
v900 except nickel plated and max RPM of 3600 at 36dB. This is just the cooler, I might be able to find a zalman fan mate for it but the RAM sinks are gone. Pulled off a GPU that burned up its VRM.

Zalman 9700 - 30$
    Sitting on a mobo and proc that is sitting on a shelf next to the 1k PSU. Still like new condition. I know I have the 775 mounting, attached to it currently, and the am2 mounting clip should be in the box in the attic with it(I had two sets so I should be able to come up with something). Have the fanmate for this, no bearing noise from use.

EVGA 8800GT 512MB w/ DuOrb - 80$
    Sitting in my file server folding currently. I have the stock cooler but most of the mem thermal tape is destroyed or gone. The DuOrb's right fan is making bearing noise, has been that way for over a year. A fan controller cranking it down makes it disappear.

I also have an intel D915PBL mother board and some 775 P4s. 15$ for the board 10$ for the procs. You can always just give me money.

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    The Zalman 9700 is an awesome cooler and a steal at that price. I have one that keeps my Phenom II X4 925 at under 50C even when folding. Just throwin' that out there.