Icrontic: Plan for the rest of this year/beyond

ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
edited August 2010 in Gaming
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know - I've had quite a few people ask me about this, so I decided to follow through with it as it seems like people generally agree on it:

We're going to stop full-time raiding until Cataclysm comes out.

For those of you who just joined us, I apologize - we hadn't seen this coming this soon. For those of you who want to keep raiding/kill the Lich King - we can talk about scheduling something (I can keep extending the raid lockout I've got) and still working on that if there is enough interest.

So basically, once Cataclysm comes out we'll be back to 10-man raiding once everyone hits 85. We'll give everyone about 2-3 weeks to hit 85, and then start progression once we've got the numbers together for it.

I'll still be keeping my account active, as I plan on continuing to play (when I can) until then.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Sorry to see this end. I was hoping that we'd farm 10man RS in the meantime, but I don't really have the energy to lead that effort.

I was going to suggest we lock raiding mats until Cataclysm... but realized they'll be obsolete so no point... perhaps we should make raiding mats full access? Or should we save them for raiding until we build up stocks of the Level 85 mats?

Gold doesn't go bad.. might want to lock that till Cata. Just some thoughts.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited August 2010
    The best use of our mats would be sell everything but the bare minimum to help us once cata hits.