Magic: The Gathering EDH is the best format you're not playing

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Yes, Yes, and Yes. I will read and I will make a deck. When I can make it to another event we will bring out the proverbial dueling pistols.

Also +1 for using the phrase "What the deuce"

-Digi
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    After getting my arm twisted at EPIC by Spencer and Nemikan, I finally relented and made myself an EDH deck. Definitely had a fun time.
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Its a buncha fun. The cool part about it is you can make a deck with any cards (well almost any) and its ment to be a fun format.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited August 2010
    I think the important thing to stress is that the best part of EDH gameplay isn't winning it's those "by the skin of your teeth" moments that make the entire table go "wow". The crazy interactions and back and forth style that games tend to take is big for me.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I love MMM (massively multiplayer Magic). We used to play it at lunch in HS. I made a mean deck structured around creature control/theft and AEther Storms where everyone else played creatures, I took the ones I wanted, and then somebody had to pay 4 life to continue the game or else I'd take everything cool and win. LOLz ensued.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited August 2010
    ... Make an EDH version? I heard 'Blatant Thievery' is good.