Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    A few weeks ago, a section of Kingpin's forest burned down while no one was even close to it.

Actually I was there, apparently trees burst into flames if I so much as walk past them.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Canti is so hot objects spontaneously combust around him.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    K thinks that it's because I "Rubbed my ass on something." :tim:
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I found a bug that allows you to duplicate anything in a box:

attachment.php?attachmentid=28617&stc=1&d=1287294803

Needless to say I had a little fun with it. Though shortly after teh server started buggin' out on me. I tried to make a minecart track and the mine carts wig out and act very odd. Not sure if the two are related. Sorry if I broke the server, it was all in the name of the Lulz.

-Digi
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    DAMMIT BOBBY!

hankhillangry3.jpg
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    (last I checked, mine carts were known to be broken in multiplayer... I think....)
    edited October 2010
    I have verified that the mine carts were indeed a known issue and not caused by my blatant abuse of bugs. I have encased the carts in glass in hopes no one messes with them and further jacks the server.

Feel free to visit DigiLand, now with mine cart museum.

-Digi
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    The official minecraft server thread describes all the many, many issues related to minecarts. They're horribly broken.
    edited October 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    The official minecraft server thread describes all the many, many issues related to minecarts. They're horribly broken.

Thanks Thrax. I could have sworn I read through all that. Fair enough. Here's hoping the 31st patch fixes that.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Hitman has completed his multi-week pyramid project, otherwise known as "The Big Nasty". This thing is solid stone. Not a single hollow point, with the exception of the trapped chicken near the center base.

Hitmans Big Nasty 2.jpg

Hitmans Big Nasty 1.jpg

Hitmans Big Nasty 3.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zq-RgGQdQmg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zq-RgGQdQmg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    In which minions from hell discuss animated films and smoking:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wKJzkc5XDU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wKJzkc5XDU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Hey I got thanked :)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Shouldn't that capstone be gold? :)
    edited October 2010
    Yesterday was fun. Ran around, saw some parts of The Icrontinant I had not seen before.

I built a Vacation hut in Middle Icrontia, easier to have a home close to everything then having to warp around everywhere and wait for the world to reload. I hope it's not in anyone's way.

I also got a hold of some TNT :rarr: Yea, I put a whole in the world. You can check it out near the DigiMine (just North of the Pyramid), if you fall through the world (it's possible, I did it multiple times) you will have to warp back up to land.

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I'm so scared .... hiding out in a tree!
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I got a ton done on the airport today.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    heh, cool Ryder.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Finally, we can get off this island.
    edited October 2010
    vlcsnap-12114052.png
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    castaway-0051.jpg
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Did some Single Player cheating this week. Built my twisting obelisk of obsidian and glass.

16x16, sea-level to clouds + 1 block. Smoothstone foundation (for now).

Looking up from the inside (I need to replace one obsidian block with glass):
    InsideTowerUp.png

From the outside, close:
    OutsideTowerClose.png

From my home base (over 100 blocks away):
    OutsideTowerHome.png

Yes, I used NBTedit quite extensively. There was no way on this earth I was going to try and mine/cast that much obsidian or smelt that much glass.

I still need to figure out my plan for the inside/roof of the structure (possibly negating that block I need to fix up top). Contemplating a rail line that runs a spiral up through the center to the roof and back down again along the outside edge.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    You clearly need to put a hell portal at the top
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Or a diving board off of the top that lets you fall down a shaft to bed rock where you have a hell portal.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    WTF?

whatinthe.jpg
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Awesome :)
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Wahahahaha
    edited October 2010
    you can't triforce?
    edited October 2010
    I have found my fate in the current server, it is to Build The Dark Castle before the Nuke.

-Digi
    edited November 2010
    whatinthe.jpg

I just noticed that my "tree" house was completely rebuilt. :(
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited November 2010
    My first day of Minecraft started off with me trying to box UPSLynx in. I trapped him in some sand until he started blasting the earth away with TNT. Then it hit me.

We had created something BEAUTIFUL.

This lopsided divot in the ground inspired me to make a waterslide kind of base. Its a Rapid River Ride. its fun especially at night. There are three main attractions: the waterslide, the maze, and the CAVE.

http://img198.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=eggrollrrr01.png << slideshow of Eggroll's Rape River Rapids.

heres a small preview.
    eggrollrrr05.png