Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    He's crazy! He'll do it! You better do what he says!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    It'll buff out.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Make diamond blocks and build a chair out of them. Straight pimpin'.

"Your chair is now DIAMONDS"

/oldspice
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm.... Dispensers shoot eggs, huh?

One at a time is boring... how about 32 at a time?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=28788&stc=1&d=1294980545

But what happens if I use 18,000 EGGS!?!?!?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=28789&stc=1&d=1294980545

CHICKENS EVERYWHERE!!!
    attachment.php?attachmentid=28790&stc=1&d=1294980545

Thank you INVedit! It was so packed full I could barely move and my computer slowed to about 2fps. I didn't end up using all the eggs I loaded into the dispenser, maybe a task for another day.
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited January 2011
    Haha, very nice!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I found a gigantic body of water 4 blocks above bedrock. I was mining at 1 above, just clearing an area, when water rushes in from above where I just mined.

"No biggy, I'll just fill it in and move forward." It continues happening for about 15-20 blocks forward...Jesus I need a picture.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    F2 is minecraft's built-in screenshot hotkey.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewFrgDPCgGA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewFrgDPCgGA?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not mine, but it sure is awesome
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    That is simultaneously evil and hilarious.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    v2 has 2x the dispensers and a faster fire rate. Pretty fun stuff.

I commented that he should make one that alternates between eggs and arrows, creating an automated chicken generator/assassinator.
    edited January 2011
    Dargon went AFK ;)

The string is all mine!
  • edited January 2011
    I was collecting string to make wool for my ship sails. Mind you, I was AFK, you weren't, so my loss.

In any case, I come back and I was dead, so much of the string was in fact lost.
    edited January 2011
    Dargon317 wrote:
    I was collecting string to make wool for my ship sails. Mind you, I was AFK, you weren't, so my loss.

In any case, I come back and I was dead, so much of the string was in fact lost.

Wow - I just stayed there long enough to take the screenshot and disconnected. You were ok for hours, and whm I logged off. I'm not sure how you died, that room is sealed?
  • edited January 2011
    Wow - I just stayed there long enough to take the screenshot and disconnected. You were ok for hours, and whm I logged off. I'm not sure how you died, that room is sealed?

Did you put out the torch at the bottom or open up the caves in the back? I had lit the bottom, and the caves in the back were indeed sealed. When I came back to the grinder to see if my stuff had disappeared, there were three spiders outside the grinder and a big hole where presumably a creeper had gone boom. The spiders don't make sense unless they spawned in the room. The creeper makes sense if he spawned in the room or if the caves in the back were opened up (especially from where the crater was).

In any case, it happens, and the grinder is still working fine. I'll just have to fix that crater.
    edited January 2011
    No, and nope. I actually used some spare wood to make an extra door for that passageway
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    lol, nice. How scary would it be to see a giant cat running at you in-game...
    edited January 2011
    lol, nice. How scary would it be to see a giant cat running at you in-game...

It's terrifying http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb_9vxXyqdU

-Digi
    edited January 2011
    MMMMMMMRRRRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Welcome to the Thunder Dome, to the winner go the spoils.

r36jP.png

SFzqf.png

Y8m7t.png

West of town, fairly safe at night.
    edited January 2011
    Coords?
    edited January 2011
    head straight west of town, pass the railway in the sky. You will see the torches easily because I cut down all of the trees.
    edited January 2011
    I have my group tower CP area put together. The spectator seats are still pending. Fenced area is where the battle is. Cords: x-194 z-618

G3Zo5.png
    Ofvxx.png
    epD73.png

There are five towers so it allows for at most 3 teams. To gain control of a tower you must make it to the top of a tower and put the team name on the sign, it is a standard 5 position config. Each tower except the center one is 10 meters high with a slightly different build so each position has some kind of benefit/problem but nothing major. Towers are designed so spiders can climb them, putting more torches down is ok but you must take them with you at the end of the match. There are some small caves, tunneling is illegal but making a trap is fine as long as you patch the area at the end. Small alterations are allowed to hide/pin people in. The idea is either death match or time based with a respawn handicap for getting back to the area. Have at it
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Dig Dug is banned from the house of Pancakes.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=28814&stc=1&d=1296405507
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Here I am, just chillin in my cottage, trying to put another log on the fire and what do I see when I look out the window, but a zombie... Now I have to wait until sun up to watch him burn...
    edited January 2011
    What is that that I see in the distance?
    edited January 2011
    Oh yea, it's sunrise... Mr. Zombie, meet Mr. Sun!! Round 1 Fight!!
    edited January 2011
    Mr. Sun wins!! Fatality!! Flawless Victory!! ;D
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Not a screenshot or lulz per-se, but I have to talk about the cave system I found right under my house in my current SP world. It goes from ground level, all the way down to bedrock.

Today was my 5th trip down there. I took 5 pickaxes (stone), 7 shovels (stone), 10 sticks, and 13 coal. I came back up with some tools leftover, 48 obsidian, 2 gold (previous trips have yielded about 50 gold and 4 diamond so far), 255 coal, and 66 iron. Not to mention the several hundred cobblestone, dirt, and gravel that come with mining trips.

So far, the biggest single haul in my minecrafting career.

Watching my simpleMap overlay, I was never farther than a 30-block radius from my house/spawn.
    edited February 2011
    Obsidian requires a Diamond pick axe to mine.... Plz 'splain.

(not trying to be a dick, just wondering if there is something I don't know about mining obsidian)

-Digi