FS/T: GTX 295, NVIDIA brand, quantity of 3

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited October 2010 in Trading Post
////////////////// ALL SOLD ///////////////////

GTX 295, Nvidia 'White Box' (OEM), dual PCB

UPDATE: I have TWO of these cards available. They are identical. Try me for a package deal on two. I guarantee them against DOA and warrant them for full functionality for seven days, starting at the time they are delivered to you.

Only about four months of use on this card. It's in excellent condition.

Specifications are the same on this card as any branded reference model GTX 295: 1792MB memory, 576MHz core, 999MHz memory, 1242MHz shader clock

For you Folders out there - the GTX 295 is still the Folding@Home GPU king.

$235 shipped US Postal Service Priority with Delivery Confirmation; PayPal, CC PayPal
LOWERED PRICE - $214 shipped USPS Priority
UPDATE: I have 3 GTX 295 available, all exactly the same as shown in this post - package deals? :)

Trades? I would consider a trade for a 3 dual-slot PCIe motherboard - Socket 775 if it's a really good deal, or Socket 1156. If Socket 1156, I would also be interested in a 4-core, Hyperthreading processor and DDR3 kit. Socket 1366 - sure, but I doubt I'd have the budget for that right now.

_DSC0009.jpg
_DSC0008.jpg
_DSC0001.jpg

Heatware 221/0/0

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Lowered the price to $215 per card.

I have 3 available. I am motivated to sell, so maybe think about a package deal if you take more than one GTX 295 from me? :D
    edited October 2010
    UPDATE: I sold one of the cards. There are now two available.

.....did I mention a package deal? :)
    edited October 2010
    ////////////// ALL ARE SOLD NOW ////////////////////