MTG: Icrontic Standard Edition

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited February 2011 in Gaming
The popularity of MTG amongst many Icrontians has grown lately from a combination of Draft League and Duels of the Planeswalkers being so cheap on steam. Due to these two factors we have had much talk of playing some good old fashion Magic.

Deck building constraints:
Players may use cards from any set starting with Scars of Mirrodin - sets before that are banned.

Let this be a discussion area for deck building and questions. If you have a rough idea of what you want to do and need that one card and aren't sure where to get it, or you are concerned about the format in some way, let's hear it!

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    where would you play?
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited January 2011
    Wherever there are people, I will be there.... Or ICHQ... or GR, or wherever.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    You should drive to DBQ, then i'll play :)
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like we're just going to play SoM and forward. This means you can play whatever you like as long as it is Scars or more recent. This may change in the future but for now this is the standard.
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Definitely excited for this.
    edited February 2011
    Also, you might want to update the OP to reflect that.
    edited February 2011
    Were I able to edit this that would be the case. I believe it shall not be an issue though and I will have plenty to post in the near future on the subject as we start seeing constructed decks I'm going to write some mini-metagame breakdowns for fun as well as neat deck ideas for the masses... A sort of IC resource for our little hole-in-the-wall metagame.
    edited February 2011
    Were I able to edit this that would be the case.

Fix'd.