Icrontia Guide from the Board of Tourism

the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1Indy Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Minecraft
Let's hear some coordinates for some of our grand accomplishments out there. The map isn't the easiest way to find great stuff, and I'd love to see the 50%+ of the stuff I'm sure is out there but I have no idea exists.

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    There is a small town at -765:1581 called Sandstone Base.

The town began humbly, as I ventured out into the wilderness to find some Lapis.

What I found was a small sandy island in the shade of a tall, wooded cliff. I dug up most of the island, and turned it into sandstone and glass with which to build a small protective structure, to live in while I dug into the earth on a search for bluish rock. It was a strong claim, and, as often happens, others who heard about the mine came to work within it, and a small community grew around it.

The town of Sandstone Base has, besides the original tiny fort, a church, a farm, a castle, and a small mansion, with other structures under construction.

There is already the beginning of a road (currently a branch of the Western line one meter wide) which goes most of the way to Sandstone Base. If you decide to walk, you'll see branmyson's island fortress along the way.
  • MechfoxMechfox Texas
    edited March 2011
    If you're at spawn, look for a sign near a ladder on one of the walls. Follow the signs, and you'll end up in a series of tunnels created by Midga, Dargon, and myself. There are shafts to the surface in multiple areas providing quick access to wilderness, and several things to see and do...Midga's tower-thing, an underground farm, lava tubes, skele grinders, partially explored cave systems, and Dargon is working on recreating Rapture from Bioshock.

We're in the process of setting up our own minecart system down there, too.

Alternatively, you can also get there by going all the way down the north line, then following the path to Dargon's skele grinder.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    If you go to spawn you can see mah dick, mah bawlz
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    coords pls
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    At approximately +800:+800, you will find a large tower being made of obsidian under construction. This will be the future site of Colgere's Tower of Doom (better name TBD later). More details to come once it is completed. :bigggrin:
    edited March 2011
    At: 108, 180
    you can find my giant stone phallus.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I'll have to get the coords but

I have a few things I have built:

Mushroom house

ShyGuy

1Up

This shot shows some of Digiland including my Arrow. In the background Cola's phalli and the Space craft.

-Digi
    edited March 2011
    at -78, 1003 there is a small body of water perfectly shaped like a cross, completely natural
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Didn't get a chance to edit the post. I had a baby shortly after writing them all down.

Mushroom house
    X: 178
    Z: 17

ShyGuy
    X: 137
    Z: 62

1Up
    X: 59
    Z: 185

-Digi
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    I had a baby shortly after writing them all down.

Don't give us your infantile excuses. :)
    edited March 2011
    Yea, we won't baby you :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry guys, he is probably just kidding around.
    edited March 2011
    Now we're just being childish.
    edited March 2011
    I've found an area I'd like to designate as Siberia, it's huge, snowy, and has more pine trees than you can count. It's located roughly at:
    -1840, -615

It's a great example of Minecraft's taiga biome, check it out if you get a chance.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited March 2011
    when do you start shipping people out there cola?
    edited March 2011
    Whenever the Minecart track gets out there, or whenever flying is implemented
    edited March 2011
    At about -2010, -1337 I found a very clustered bunch snow covered pumpkins, put a fence around them, and put a sign up saying they were huddling for warmth :D