Hey Superstrife

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Minecraft
Unlock my damn door, it's really inconvenient to have a locked door on my base of ops for building stuff in the wilderness. I know it's you, you put a sign there and everything.

Comments

• SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited March 2011
    cola wrote:
    Unlock my damn door, it's really inconvenient to have a locked door on my base of ops for building stuff in the wilderness. I know it's you, you put a sign there and everything.

Ugh I just left a sign saying I found your base. If I locked your door I really screwed up, although I don't know how would lock you door? Like using lwc on a block or something? Lwc -I should say what the lock is And who made it if that's the case.
    If I did screw up and lwc your door I'll see what I can do about fixing it from this stupid iPad. Brb
    edited March 2011
    I'm getting on real comp toss solve this...no ipad support

and now to find colas mountain again!
    edited March 2011
    died a few times but I fixed it...
    I'm not even sure how/why I lwc'ed a door, must have missed the sign I guess.
    anways I left a diamond pick in your pick box and bread in your other chest for the trouble.
    edited March 2011
    at first I was like WTF i locked a door, then I was ugh, gotta use a Pentium 3 with integrated graphics to run minecraft (it took 20 minutes to get to cola's from my spawn, normally takes about 1 or 2). Another wtf as I lwc -i and found I put a private lock on 1/2 of his door (no idea why, possibly I was thinking it was ok to lwc a sign?), and then Lulz as I took the lock off, happy to have accomplished nothing constructive in 2 hours.
    edited March 2011
    but yeah, sorry about that.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    It's cool, thanks for fixing it
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I love your ability to post everything in one comment.