Nintendo 3DS friend codes

Comments

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    4441-9575-3857
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    2578-3285-9083
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    I apparently have no friend code.......HALP!

I apparently have no friend code.......HALP!

Here you go.
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian

I bought a 3ds xl yesterday, are we still doing this friend code thing? What exactly is the code good for?

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

A lot of games use friend codes, so that depends on what game you are using. On Pokemon X/Y you can send buffs to your friends. Bravely Default you can use friends to help rebuild your city, augment your job levels and summon their attacks in combat. Mario Kart uses your friend's ghosts.

Pink

Anyone have WiiU? I don't feel like starting a new thread for it, if only a few of us have one.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited May 2014

Woo blue shells & bananas today!

My Nintendo Network ID is RahnalH102 (surprising I know)

Also, if you register a copy of Mariokart 8 with Club Nintendo you'll get a free download of one of the following: Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros U, Wind Waker HD, or Wii Party U.

I have one. Will post my code later.

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

General question. Is there any benefit to getting a 3DS over a 2DS if you know you won't play any of the games in 3D (all 3D tech I've ever used gives me headaches, I'm just done with it).

IIRC you cannot fold the 2DS. If you want to put it in your pocket this might be a consideration.

@ardichoke said:
    General question. Is there any benefit to getting a 3DS over a 2DS if you know you won't play any of the games in 3D (all 3D tech I've ever used gives me headaches, I'm just done with it).

Also if you are interested I have a spare 3DS - original model, black, with battery pack.

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

@mertesn said:
    IIRC you cannot fold the 2DS. If you want to put it in your pocket this might be a consideration.

>

Also if you are interested I have a spare 3DS - original model, black, with battery pack.

Yeah, I noticed that, I always just throw it in my laptop bag, so pocketability is not so much of a concern for me. If you're looking to part ways with that og 3DS, PM me your asking price and the details.

Th3D3k0y is my Nintendo ID (I think)

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

That is correct d3k0y, accepted your request.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I am IcronticPrime

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I am CrazyJoe0813. I have Mario Kart on order and it'll be here on Wednesday. Let's race!!

I added Prime the other day, I will add you tonight. Err Day I'm Karting.

@d3k0y said:
    I am still missing friend adds from (names in my 3DS) Blade, Charity, Cola, Lynx, Prime, and RWB

2793-0612-0693

Side-Note. If you like turn-based RPGs, Bravely Default is where it is at, soo goood

Bravely Second should be out next year :)

I have finally joined the 3DS Club. 5430-0966-7869.

primesuspectRahnalH102sharkydart

Bout time

• sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian

1951-1350-3688
    I only have/need super smash bros.

RahnalH102
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@FreshyP meet @sharkydart meet Smash

@d3k0y said:
    Bout time

Indeed. I even broke my no Gamestop rule to pick up the New 3DS Gold Hyrule Edition. I am loving A Link Between Worlds and I picked up the 3DS version of Majora's Mask as well.

RahnalH102

Also if anyone is interested in trying out Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate let me know. The demo includes the multiplayer functionality and I'm willing to help ya hunt & learn.

Also here's a list of good multiplayer games for the 3DS so far that I feel are pertinent to Icrontic:
    Smash Bros.
    Mariokart 7
    LoZ: Tri Force Heroes - (this is practically multiplayer only though you can go about it singleplayer, but that's ... drab.)
    Pokemon series
    Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

While I couldn't convince myself Monster Hunter demo was actually fun, Final Fantasy Explorers is being touted as MH Lite. I need to see if I can found a demo to play of that.

Also Fantasy Life is fun as heck.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

Just picked up a new 3DS XL and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

3883 - 9561 - 4958

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

While adding Sonorous I flipped through my friend's list and found some folks that have posted their friend codes and haven't added me back: @Sonorous, @Guppy, @RWB, @UPSLynx, @Bladephoenix, @Rahnal, @Charity, @Cyclonite, @Thrax, @JordanGopie, @sharkydart. Poke!

edited July 2016

Amended. Also added Sonorous code.
    Come at me in Pokemon!

And hunt with me and a couple others in Monster Hunter if you wish.

• UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2016

Oh hey.

(no code cause ehhhh dead)