Why was Strife's thread deleted?

edited April 2011 in Minecraft
There was nothing in the thread stated other than the fact that something he built was griefed. Serious explanations only please.

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    This should be discussed with the mod that removed said thread.
  • edited April 2011
    ardichoke wrote:
    This should be discussed with the mod that removed said thread.

Agreed.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited April 2011
    I'm keeping this short because this thread too will probably be completely deleted.
    To the MOD who deleted my post:
    I'm a regular member of the server who created a thread in accordance with all the rules on the server. I would hope you have a very good reason for why you deleted my thread instead of closing it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    The minecraft community on the Icrontic server is a part of the larger Icrontic community.

Some of our core tenants revolve around not doing the drama-llama game.

All of our moderators are highly involved, highly trusted members of the community whom myself and Lincoln (the two owners of Icrontic) have known for years; most in real life.

I saw the moderator log and why the thread was deleted, and it makes perfect sense. I'm closing this thread as well because no further discussion is necessary. The moderator said the problem had been addressed, so that's the end of that.

I'm leaving this thread here so you understand our stance. Icrontic is a family, not just a website. We welcome all new community members with open arms and ask that you remember: we're all friends here.
This discussion has been closed.