If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited May 2012

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    Honestly? This almost would have been a -slightly- better resolution to "MMMMystery on the Friendship Express"...sans Pinkie being there, since she didn't eat any til she was actually SUPPOSED to. Whoops.

Need to watch that episode again soon.

Small side note- who thinks there needs to be more of the Cakes in the show? I think those two and their kids are pretty neat side characters with a lot of opportunity for more side stuff.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    #Hats From Left to right:

Cheater's lament
    Default Soldier Helmet
    Tyrant's Helm

-Digi
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    I came for #hats.
    I was not disappointed.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    HAHA Digi never disappoints.

Honestly? This almost would have been a -slightly- better resolution to "MMMMystery on the Friendship Express"...sans Pinkie being there, since she didn't eat any til she was actually SUPPOSED to. Whoops.
    I agree. It actually kind of bothered me that no one seemed to care in the end that everyone was just eating... everything.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of the cakes, I love that they made Mr. Cake look all haggard and stuff post-babies.

Also Cola, I LOL'd at that Season 3 preview. The Applejack episode was perfect.
    I love that they made Mr. Cake look all haggard and stuff post-babies.
    First year of kids AND running your own business at the same time would tend to do that, yeah. Even WITH Pinkie Pie babysitting or otherwise helping out.

Also, I got something good coming down the pipe. If i actually get off my ass and do it, it'll be posted by the end of the day.
  • BladephoenixBladephoenix Member
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012

I fucking love this network so much.

Best part? Today is exactly 75 days after "A Friend in Deed", where Pinkie mentioned that her birthday was exactly 75 days afterward.
    Today is Pinkie Pie's birthday. And that's why The HUB released this promo -today-.

Other parts to note.
    -Doesn't that voice sound like SweetieBot to you?
    -Note Pinkie's score at the end of all of that, just before Discord. Which, of course, defeating Discord would make her score go...
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing, man. It's times like these that I wish I actually had The Hub in my household's TV lineup, rather than just watching it all on Youtube.

Also, yeah good points there. Definitely sounds like a tip of the hat to SweetieBot (or lucky coincidence), and the OVER 9000!!! is undeniable. Also, I couldn't help but think of the delightfully tacky 8-bit "Videlectrix" games on Homestar Runner, like TROGDOR!!!. Love it!

APPLEJACK SMACK!!! RAINBOW DASH'D!!!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    That is hilarious you find great stuff mate!

Now excuse me, I have a sudden urge to go visit Homestarrunner.com again...and never leave.

EDIT: It makes me sad that the site hasn't been updated in two years...God I spent hours on that site as a child...

...wat
    Haha a new challenger for my title of staring contest champion? Bring it on!
  • Alright! Tim,Twilight, are you ready for a clean match?
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS
    For Lynx:

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I can always count on @cola to spruce up my day with dat vinyl.

Best part? Today is exactly 75 days after "A Friend in Deed", where Pinkie mentioned that her birthday was exactly 75 days afterward.
    Today is Pinkie Pie's birthday. And that's why The HUB released this promo -today-.

That is SO COOL that they did that. Holy cow.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Pinkie should have been put in the stocks for a week for that crap she pulled. The WHOLE FREAKING CAKE!? Celestia got a piece, so no execution, but man... And what a great lesson to teach little girls: stay up all night and then EAT AN ENTIRE FUCKING CAKE.

DDR post from a while back...wtf was going on with those arrows? That's some funky shit. Fucking barhuggers, though, can eat bags of dicks.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Milford, OH Icrontian
    I'll just leave this here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11176
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I'll just leave this here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11176
    *squee*
    Supported!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    BHAHammy, that Pinkie Pie/Orson Welles gif is hilarious.. I turned it into a spray...
    Preview of my next work~
    fantastic. masterpiece. Suck mah nuts
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Dat ceiling trollestia. Swag.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I'm sure you know the drill for this one.
    by "TomDanTheRock"
    WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    "Mane Effect 3" by Smashinator
    So Rarity has been Tali and Miranda, or what ever her name is. Dang I need to finish ME2.
    "The New Royal Guard" by JennieOo
    Rarity/Tali crossover? I can't take this HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG~~~~