BF:BC2

FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
edited July 2011 in Gaming
I have recently bought a new computer and would like to try this game out so i can get ready for BF3 as i have not really played any FPS' on the PC (xbox fanboy). Most of you don't know me because i originally signed up to this website for the WoW IC guild. Just wondering if anybody here plays it frequently and if it's worth buying.

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Yes. The single player is alright, wish it had about an hour more to it. Multiplayer is a lot of fun.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited June 2011
    Multiplayer is really where the game is at. In SPM you can pretty much run through the game and let me say, it is COMPLETELY unbalanced in your favor. Carrying around a full auto machine gun and a sniper rifle is not something you are going to get away with in the multiplayer mode.
    Its totally worth buying, especially since all the online/download versions are 20$.

Also, find some freinds, Do this: <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FRVdqi-6UlM&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    _k_ wrote:
    Yes. The single player is alright, wish it had about an hour more to it. Multiplayer is a lot of fun.

This. My name is forum name.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Multiplayer is a blast and I highly recommend the game.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Just got this as it was on sale today. Who wants to play?
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    yeah i just bought it aswell, having a lot of fun. steam id is: Sam iS Bad
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Just to make clear (I'm fairly certain but not 100%), steam friends does not translate to in game BFBC2 friends. You'll know when they are playing, but I don't think you can join games (not sure on the last one).
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    That's correct. You have to know their BFBC2 names, have them on your in-game friends list, and find them through the in-game list to join their games.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    That sounds like a hassle. I suppose I'll find out later.
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    LAME. mine is Tupak shakuR. haha.