Premium stations are changing the way television is made

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited June 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I really, really want to see Game of Thrones.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I loved Dead Like Me.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Rome, The Wire, True Blood and Game of Thrones are all excellent series.
  • DareDare SD
    edited June 2011
    I loooved Dead like me. Also think Spartacus: Blood and Sand was spectacular. Very much enjoying the way some studios are experimenting with the medium, putting out more "Movie" grade shows, instead of the "Cleaned up for general viewing" you find on alot of regular channels.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I have enjoyed many of the series mentioned, I would also add in there Boardwalk Empire on HBO to that list. I enjoyed the first season of that as well.
  • edited June 2011
    If you are talking specifically about fantasy genre, then okay, but otherwise, why are you so quick to throw Showtime under the bus? Between Dexter, Weeds, and Californication, they have some of the best series on television today (better than most of HBO's current series, including True Blood aka Twilight w. Tits)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    John C. wrote:
    If you are talking specifically about fantasy genre, then okay, but otherwise, why are you so quick to throw Showtime under the bus? Between Dexter, Weeds, and Californication, they have some of the best series on television today (better than most of HBO's current series, including True Blood aka Twilight w. Tits)

Hey, that part where you said your opinion was better than someone else's was awesome. Keep it up, boss.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Just after I make the comment that Showtime isn't interested in fantasy properties, they've today announced that they're working on an adaptation of the comicbook line 100 Bullets.
  • timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I still need to watch the Game of Thrones finale. Great show. I love Sean Bean.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Thrax wrote:
    Hey, that part where you said your opinion was better than someone else's was awesome. Keep it up, boss.

He didn't and what he actually said is the point of a forum. Thanks for chasing away someone who wasn't a spammer or a troll.