League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    CAKE! LoL THEMED CAKE!
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited December 2011
    Just played with the worst Ahri. I ask very nicely if I can play her and he tells me I'm "a big noob" and "get a better computer if you want to play her".

He proceeds to go 2/5/x missing every skill shot you can and AND AND when I tell him he needs to work on his skill shot he asks me how I can see him missing his shots.... I explain that I am on the same map and it is called total map awareness. He calls me noob again.

I love the internet.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    The sheer arrogance of some people can be truly amusing sometimes, especially when it comes back to bite them and they know it but won't admit it.
    edited December 2011
    I finally got to play Ahri. Went 5-3-x. I'm not displeased especially considering it was my first game with her ever. I will play her again.
    edited December 2011
    Nice. That's better then all the Ahri's I've seen so far. High deaths and not that many kills or assists.
  • I love the data they collected for the Tribunal system and how they interpret it. I read it much differently than them.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    We need to have another Icrontic League game soon.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Turn your eyes upon League of Legends on the LOWEST DETAIL SETTINGS

AAAGGGGHHH IT BURNNSSSSEEESSS US
    edited December 2011
    Got a 7000 IP Dodge refund. The game has managed to hold my attention for the time being, let us see how this Tribunal review goes.

My case was also reviewed by Riot staff so the "issue" from the other week has hopefully been resolved.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Teach you to troll. :P what happened?
  • JudahTCJudahTC Ballsdeep with Cola Member
    Don't get permabanned!
    Tonight I jungled for the first time ever. It was the most fun game I've had in months.

Then my second time was the least fun I've had in months. Actually, no. More like days. I get frustrated at LoL recently.
  • So every once, in a very long while, League is good to me. I would like you to take notice of the game time, the team comp and the KDR of the entire team.

• I just found the best thing to do in really late game. I was playing as Zilean, and they had no turrets left. My friends and I were trying to figure out a way to end the game quickly, when I remembered I had teleport, and our minions were attacking their nexus. I sold all my items and replaced them with a Black Cleaver, Infinity Edge, and two daggers. I then teleported to a minion close to their nexus. Awesomeness ensued.
    Sorry about dropping out in the early minutes of that last match guys, fucking computer blue-screened and then for whatever reason had to go through a bloody check disc.

By the time I got it started up again the game was over.
  • Nunu Bot almost solo'd their team. We got their Akali to rage quit. Then Twisted Fate and Shaco backdoored and it was gg for us.
    Last night I delivered one of the best lines in League history:

-Playing jungle Xin
    -Feeling good, playing a decent mid game
    -A wild Jarvan appears
    -Ulti in on me. I get trapped in his dumb circle thing
    -All attacks are cooled down and my health is full
    -Realize he has just made the worst mistake.
    -"I'm not trapped in here with you. YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!"
    -*you have slain an enemy*

So good.
    edited December 2011
    That line was epic. Best use of a Rorschach quote ever
  • This just in, Skarner Ult+Caitlyn Traps+Nunu Ult=Hilarity. I'm more than a little surprised I didn't get two Pentakills today.
    edited December 2011
    Alright, here's how it goes mates. Friend of mine is hosting a LoL tournament this Friday during the afternoon. Just a fun tournament to play a few games and have fun.

Considering that I've yet to lose a game with any Icrontic group I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in forming a 'Team IC' for the tourney.

Winner gets bragging rights and I KNOW how much we all love those.
    Probably won't be available - Icrontic New Years is goin' on.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I will support YOU SO HARD for that. But I'm at ICNY, so maybe not. We'll see.
  • Yeap, ICNY. Terrible timing is terrible. Otherwise I would be very down for this.
    This makes me very very sad only because I'm unable to go to ICNY...
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2011

Ty Lynx for showing me this :D
  • Where do I buy this?
    I don't know, but I told Cola that I would buy that and wear it all the time, and I don't give a single crap about soccer. I WANT THAT SHIRT
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    So I played Immortal Thrones or whatever for the holiday achievement on Steam (which I guess is like a ripoff of this game) and actually kinda enjoyed it - how noob-friendly would you guys be if I were to pick this up and start farting around in it with you all?
    edited December 2011
    Very. We welcome new players.