League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    OH GOD STOP THE PUNS
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Puns are jokes for the lowest common denominator.

shoot me
    IlriyasRahnalH102
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    It seems, however, that in this thread they've become the greatest common factor.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I remember the days before, where on the League of Legends thread we discussed League of Legends instead of math.....
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    Just let them have their fun and soon enough everything will be square (:
    TheironhandIlriyasMomOfRose
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Ok, that one was pretty funny.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    You all have a Zilean of these don't ya? I wonder if Karma will come back to bite for making a thread Ziggs and zag around its supposedly Garen-teed topic discussion.

I'm not going any further. I've already punned myself into oblivion earlier in life.

On topic though, I would imagine Ranked is a lot like the level 30 ques but with more concentrated negative energy more often.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    When people assume they're losing something of value they tend to become more hostile.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Exactly.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    And now we've come full (x-h)^2 + (y-k)^2 = r^2.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Ilriyasardichoke
  • I played only ranked for a long time and it's really stressful. Your Elo is the most important number in the world to you and you're extremely sensitive to every little fluctuation. When someone is perceived to be the cause of 13 of those points slipping away it stirs something deep inside you. Something evil. Something utterly insane. And when people wrongfully (or even worse, correctly) blame you for their impending loss of Elo it's even worse. Nobody surrenders. Games stretch forever because the winning team can't put it away but can't push for the win. Everybody is team captain. You're on a team with five people trying to bring themselves out of "Elo hell" (defined as any Elo between 0 and 1800) and they all have the recipe for success ("All group mid"). Also, people do the most insane, counter-productive things for no discernible reason. "Mid or AFK", "KS KS KS", "FUK U NOOB", etc.
    Playing ranked, especially if you go into it alone, is not for the faint of heart. League of Legends ceases to become a game and becomes a source of stress. It's hard to let go of a loss and leave it in game. This is why I took a year off to play Skyrim and other stuff and why I'm just smurfing with my level 12 summoner now. It's also why I wish y'all would just invite me into a game rather than making lame puns. And now that I've squared that circle, back into some normals.

Unless someone's playing?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Canti said:

And now we've come full (x-h)^2 + (y-k)^2 = r^2.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    I get it, its a circle!

Last time I played ranked with @Cola I got yelled at by our mid because I had to go to the washroom. Apparently I'm supposed to ignore bodily functions when I play ranked mode.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I don't get MOBAs and don't understand eSports, so I'm glad this thread finally offers a ray of value to me. :>
    RahnalH102
    New UI changes once S3 begins

League of DOTA 3: Valve Learned to Count Past 2
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian

Those AD Carries - went surprisingly well.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Okay, @Aalonz and @Myrmidan ... while our game sucked, if Dan had moused over his E you would have seen what I was talking about. I was incorrect about them facing you or not; the ability changes based on your health vs their's.
  • EnembisEnembis Grants, NM Member
    Photobucket

That Evelynn was scary but was fun to fight with throught the game.
    So I've reached that point where I don't want any of the champions remaining that I don't own and all I'm doing is accumulating points...
  • I should be able to play tonight, starting around 8:30 PST.
  • This is my smurfing record. I'm not winning every game or putting up huge KDA ratios but I'm winning my lane every game (unless their other lanes snowball so well they can gank me hard) and I'm farming a LOT of minions.

No, I mean a LOT of minions.
    Huh - when I search my name it only shows matches from 3 weeks ago, despite the large number of games I've played since then.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Obviously those games don't count.

Huh - when I search my name it only shows matches from 3 weeks ago, despite the large number of games I've played since then.

Shows me the matches from tonight
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I feel like I read once that lolking only gathers info when you play with someone who has some client installed... but that may have been a dream. Or a TV show.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Want to appologize to @Tushon, @pragtastic and @TiberiusLazarus for my sudden departure.
  • This wasn't an amazing game or anything but our bottom lane fed, yet CS'ed rather well, their carry build very poorly, and we pulled out a win.