Missing Trees in Town

GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
edited August 2011 in Minecraft
So I was strolling around looking for cows to violate for cake milk, and I happened upon icron town. Somethin is missing. Namely, all of the trees. Like, the ones that a few people built their homes out of. One is listed as "meg's home", tree house is gone, though I'm sure this user is long gone. UPSLynx however, might mind that his "navi free" home is now just an empty glass cube, someone burnt it all down.

Thought I'd report these findings, I think those two homes are the only ones burnt, but if you own something in town that is burnable, you might want to check on it because there was definitely a big fire.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Thank you for reporting this Gorzo.

I'm looking into it, Any comments or information should be PMed to me.

Edit to add: This very well could have been lightning. I will not be able to do a full investigation until later today. Let's not jump to conclusions that it was a malicious act.

Not all the trees are gone. My trees are still there. The trees in the center of town are still there. Rest assured we will restore what was gone.

Also anyone that has done any work in or near town recently needs to let me know. Restoring large structures will restore quite a bit around them also and I don't want to revert anyone's work on accident.

-Digi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    It would seem at this point that we caught this too late. This must have happened more then 30 days ago as what happened is not in the LogBlock logs. I have no way of restoring them other then doing a block replacement from an older save (this would require that someone has a save with the missing blocks in it, we don't have one) and someone familiar with doing that would have to do it.

If you can be any help with this, please throw me a PM.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.